RemedySpot.com

That's true Jenn, and I did try to contact Bob, but received nothing back from him. If he'd like to rejoin the group, we'll let him back in as long as the spam doesn't continue.Cindy To: [email]asthma [/email] Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's true Jenn, and I did try to contact Bob, but received nothing back from him. If he'd like to rejoin the group, we'll let him back in as long as the spam doesn't continue. To: asthma Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:52 PM Subject: Re: cure

spam

Not all spam will be malicious, though. A lot of people have had spam sent out apparently from them, but they've known nothing about it until people have told them. JennTha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.From:"CHIP CHAPMAN" Subject:Re: cure spamDate:March 9, 2012 4:36:04 AM ESTTo:"asthma " <asthma >Yep I got one but realised it was pro bably a scam so didn't open it, I never open emails from people I don't know anyway. Cheers from Mike (Chip) ChapmanCornwall. UK To: asthma Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 6:08Subject: Jingles9999 Did anyone else on this group get spammed by some one named Bob trying to sell a "CURE" for asthma or is it just me???