RemedySpot.com

Wow, Jenn! You all are getting the rain we need here in the U. S. Of course, parts of Florida are getting hit pretty hard. We are going to have possible 100 + F degree temps and ozone today, and maybe tomorrow, in NE Tennessee. UGH!!! I hope the humi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, Jenn! You all are getting the rain we need here in the U. S. Of course, parts of Florida are getting hit pretty hard. We are going to have possible 100 + F degree temps and ozone today, and maybe tomorrow, in NE Tennessee. UGH!!! I hope the humidity stays down as badly as we need the rain. My asthma is behaving for now, but I don't know how long it'll stay that way. I have to take my brother to the doctor in a bit and then I plan an early trip to the market so I can stay indoors out of the worst heat.Have a great Friday everyone, To: "asthma " <asthma > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:42 PM Subject: OT - Weather

HiI don't know if our weather today has made news in America (it's headline news here!) but if it has, I thought I'd let you know that despite living right in the very centre of teh country, one of the worst hit areas, I'm completely fine, and other than a short, sharp downpour mid morning, it's been warm and sunny here! Several of the pictures are taken in places close to where I live. It mist have gone right overhead, too...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18627761 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18624085 The only thing I noticed was that my asthma was bad this morning as the

pollen levels are high, and it was very warm and muggy, but nothing that a bit of salbutamol wouldn't fixJenn Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.