RemedySpot.com

The uni I attend put a study area in the big open area of the post office last semester. They laid carpeting (why I'll never know, but they said for comfort), which smelled up nearly half the lower level of the student center for weeks as they had to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The uni I attend put a study area in the big open area of the post office last semester. They laid carpeting (why I'll never know, but they said for comfort), which smelled up nearly half the lower level of the student center for weeks as they had to keep the doors open to keep the smell from being so strong in the post office. I'm glad it was pretty much gone by semester end. School starts up in a few weeks and I'm praying I don't have quite the number of problems I had over the past couple of semesters with perfumes and the like. We'll see how things go.Hope you feel better Jenn and Chip! Hugs to you both! To: "asthma " <asthma > Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:46 PM Subject: Re: Upset whom?

Stay away from me, then! I've been ill now for about 6 weeks, but with different things! Last one is self inflicted as I forgot my coat wehn I was out all day and got wet and cold - but then I shouldn't have needed a coat on June 30!My PF reading was well below normal when I had a review on Monday, and then I was really struggling with the fumes coming from the office across the hallway which was being redecorated yesterday at work. Ended up sitting outside as I couldn't breathe and was really dizzy, breathing was okay after taking my inhaler but the dizziness stayed for a while. My manager made me drink a cup of sweet tea to get my blood sugar levels back up, which helped a lot too, and was going to send me home till she realised I wasn't in a fit state to

drive. I ended up doing an hour's overtime

till I was okay to drive, and even then probably shouldn't have been driving... Asthma sucks. If it still smells on Monday, I may ask that the door be kept shut all day - it was most of hte day yesterday Jenn Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me. To: AspergillusGroup ; AsthmaGroup <asthma > Sent: Saturday, 14 July 2012, 14:25 Subject: Upset whom?

Hi all, well I can only assume I have upset someone in a higher authority! About 3 weeks ago I suffered a bout of pleurisy, 2 weeks ago I had a fungal flare up & fungal infection. Now I have a bacterial infection, possible pneumonia or some similarly delightful bug attacking my lungs! I totalled it up, in under 22 days I have had 3 different problems with my lungs. it's getting boring!

So I have increased the itraconazole from 200 to 300mgs and I am now back on augmentin and doxy with preds hovering round 25 - 30mgs preds!

So, what else can go wrong . . . . . ?

Cheers from Mike (Chip) Chapman

Author of, A Fly on the Ward

http://bit.ly/KLXYO6