RemedySpot.com

To get to Manchester, you'd have gone through the Cheshire plains, which is apparently the worst part of teh UK for asthma and allergies (I live on the edge of the area, and work in it) so that may not have helped. Did you wave as you went past? I li

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To get to Manchester, you'd have gone through the Cheshire plains, which is apparently the worst part of teh UK for asthma and allergies (I live on the edge of the area, and work in it) so that may not have helped. Did you wave as you went past? I live between J15 and 16, and work between J18 and 19I'm having issues with allergies again at the moment - think I'll need to head to the doctors again for more flixonase, as that worked well last time. I kept having to put the phone on mute at work so I could cough and clear my throat, which is never good - I use a headset so can't just move it away from my mouth. And the weather going cold has set my eczema off as well, undoing all the hard work I'd done on

it...Jenn Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

To: AspergillusGroup ; AsthmaGroup <asthma > Sent: Monday, 16 April 2012, 19:48 Subject: crook again

Hi all, well I'm well and truly crook again! I survived a bout of pneumonia, a vicious cold and a trip to Manchester but now I'm suffering again. My breathing is tight, sore and a damn nuisance! I've upped my nebs and included atrovent once more, plus I've upped my itraconazole. I refuse to up the preds until I see the reaper walking up my garden path, or my doc beats me round the head with her prescription pad!

I think it's Mr Fun Guy squeezing the living daylights outta my lungs, but in case he's actually innocent this time, is anyone in UK area of our planet suffering allergies due to local flora or maybe even weather conditions?

Personally I think I'm allergic to the Pastie tax . . . . .

Cheers from Mike (Chip) Chapman

http://muddlinmind.blogspot.co.uk/