RemedySpot.com

Wow! Talk about a loaded question. I have had to think all day. Like some others, I have several conditions which can cloud the issue. However, upon reflection, I do believe these are asthma and asthma only symptoms. I have heard two description

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow! Talk about a loaded question. I have had to think all day. Like some others, I have several conditions which can cloud the issue. However, upon reflection, I do believe these are asthma and asthma only symptoms. I have heard two descriptions that are fairly apt. One is "a fish out of water" and the other is "trying to breathe through a straw". Both describe the feeling of just trying and trying to first get air in and then the mammoth effort to get it back out and repeat. I also cough more than wheeze. Any wheezing I have is most likely due to another conditions. I have also noticed a generally tight feeling and sometimes a sense of pressure (like an elephant sitting on my sternum). I also have the standard

gradual lowering of peak flows before the actual attack. "Twitchy" is fairly hard to define. Most of my docs don't really understand what I am trying to describe. It is pretty much like it sounds. My lungs feel like they react to any little stimulus. I will sometimes feel "itchy". Again, just like it sounds. With an infection, I am more likely to just feel very short of breath and my lungs generally feel heavy. Hope this helps some.Madeline