RemedySpot.com

The Mc's here has a grilled chicken that is gluten free, as it has nothing on it. It had just come off the grill and was very juicy. That juice is what soaked the box.Cindy To: [email]asthma [/email] Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:45 PM Subje

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Mc's here has a grilled chicken that is gluten free, as it has nothing on it. It had just come off the grill and was very juicy. That juice is what soaked the box. To: asthma Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:45 PM Subject: Re: Re:

Okay, so this is going off topic, but it should have been fine in a cardboard box - only salads here are in plastic containers, everything else is in card containers, and it holds fine. I used to work at McDs. None of the chicken here is gluten free, though - it's all in batter or breadcrumbsJennTha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.Subject: Re: Re: To: "asthma " <asthma >Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 14:56

I can't believe they're using cardboard over there. I had a fit on a local Mc's here when they put some chicken pieces for my mom, who is celiac and can't eat the bread, into a box instead of a plastic container, which I know they have because they use them for breakfast items and salads. The juices from the chicken soaked the box and bag. The bag broke open and the hot chicken dumped. Thankfully, it landed on a plastic bag with purchases from the Walmart we just left and not on one of us, but it was still quite hot to pick up. I called the Mc's after we got to mom's house and let them know what happened. They were apologetic and offered to replace the chicken. I know they were just covering their butts. To: asthma Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 6:31 PM Subject: Re:

Wow, I had no idea about cardboard. Interesting thought, ha.

> >

> >  Hi all, I realise this may seem a strange question, but please answer if you can. Is a bedpan called the same in other parts of the world, like the USA & Europe? If not, do you use another name and more to the point, do you know what a bedpan is?

> > Please don't be shy in your reply, if I get no answers I won't have anything to go on . . . . . . .

> > Many thanks,

> >

> > Cheers from Mike (Chip) Chapman

> > Cornwall. UK

> >

>