RemedySpot.com

thanks for the response dave.  i love dairy, but have realized i am actually allergic to it, probably the reason i always got so sick after eating it.  been tested also.  both cow and goat, as they are so closely related.  i can usually do probio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks for the response dave.  i love dairy, but have realized i am actually allergic to it, probably the reason i always got so sick after eating it.  been tested also.  both cow and goat, as they are so closely related.  i can usually do probiotics that come from dairy, but not drink things like kefir, as in a drink of something.  but something like a pill is usually ok.  

thanks again and will ck it out.   barbara

Hi ,

For once my idea was good here it is :

I found the bacilus coagulant at cosko 2billions per gells it was around twenty box .

As it is called coagulant I thought it should make a yagourt as coagulating the milk . I boiled my milk so not to get toehr nasty germs and only the probiotic

then I let it cool enought to be warm then I miwed a few gels with the milk and poored it into a glass jar closed it and envelopped it with a towel then all envelopped it into pillows on a chair.

one day and half after I had such a delicious yogourt I drunk it all at once . This way we just have to keep one cup to make the next yagourt while adding if we want tother probiotics in th emixture to enrich the culture .

Enjoy ,

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:29 AM

Subject: Jodie & Barbara - Jordan Rubin's cultured food Was/Re: tough probiotic

Hi Jodie & Barbara,Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The only thing I was able to find out is that the products are cultured with over 30 probiotics (but I didn't find which ones). Maybe you can find out by calling them directly at . Sorry I couldn't be more help.

As for your dairy allergy, Barbara, I can empathize with your situation. My youngest son has a severe peanut allergy, so I know that food allergies are a serious matter. Unfortunately, all of the probiotic containing products are milk based. There are other products, like the ground beef and infused waters, but the cultured whey beverage, the chocolate, the raw cheeses and the kefir-style drinks are all milk derived. On the other hand, if your allergy is more like an intolerance (non-life threatening), you may want to research a bit about A1 vs. A2 beta-casein. My understanding is that Jordan Rubin's herd are A2 beta casein producing cows,

therefore more digestible, like goat or sheep's milk. Again, I am no expert, just passing on what little I know. Let me know if I can help further.Dave

> > > >> > > > Hi,> > > > > > > > does anyone know anything about this product? is it any good?> > > > > > > > October 19 - ISSUE 142

> > > > > > > > From Jordan's Desk: A Tough Probiotic > > > > When you have a diverse probiotic population or " cultural diversity " in your gut and throughout your body, chances are good that you will have the most comprehensive protection that probiotics can offer. For example, most of us are aware that probiotics

are key to proper digestion and nutrient absorption. They also play a major role in supporting a healthy immune system as well as possible roles in healthy metabolism, blood sugar levels, weight and mood. Interestingly, each probiotic strain can glean a range of differing biochemical effects, which is why it's smart to have that cultural diversity when you consume probiotics.

> > > > > > > > That's why I want to introduce you to another probiotic that you may not have heard of before. It's the beneficial bacteria called Bacillus coagulans, and it's one tough and prolific probiotic. Bacillus coagulans produces lactic acid and, as a result, is often misclassified as lactic acid bacteria like Lactobacillus or bifidobacteria. Unlike either one of those beneficial bacteria, however, Bacillus coagulans forms reproductive structures called spores—and that sets it apart from lactic acid bacteria. What's more is this powerful

probiotic's spores are actually activated in the harsh acidic environment of the stomach and start to rapidly populate in the intestine, where it can support healthy gut microbes and immune response.> > > >

> > > > That may not sound like much of an achievement, but it is. Many probiotics find it difficult to survive the journey through the stomach, let alone to thrive in it. In short, to be effective, probiotics have to make it through the gastric and bile acids to reach and colonize the intestinal tract for any beneficial effect. Most don't make it through the gastric and bile acids, but Bacillus coagulans is protected by a spore coating that withstands the dangerous stomach territory to land safely and populate the intestines.

> > > > > > > > That's not all there is to know about this probiotic, though. It also supports gastrointestinal, respiratory, immune and cellular health. It fights

off " bad " bacteria and can support healthy levels of inflammation, including the areas of C-reactive protein (CRP) and in joint health. C-reactive protein, incidentally, is a protein found in the blood that increases in response to inflammation. It's a marker for a variety of unhealthy states, including cardiovascular and cellular unhealth, unhealthy bacterial, viral or fungal infiltrations, unhealthy levels of inflammation, autoimmune imbalances and compromised bodily tissues.

> > > > > > > > You may wonder just how Bacillus coagulans can affect inflammation levels. Once Bacillus coagulans makes it to the intestines, it releases inflammation-balancing molecules and/or acts against organisms in the gut that are responsible for unhealthy inflammation/immune responses. In fact, once activated, Bacillus coagulans produces bacteriocins (bad bacteria killers) and lowers the pH by producing lactic acid. These work in tandem to

crowd out the " bad guys " that might be creating inflammatory havoc. Additionally, Bacillus coagulans produces short-chain fatty acids like butyric acid, which supports cellular health in the small and large intestines as well as supporting the mucosal immune system.

> > > > > > > > If you ask me, that's one tough probiotic—and one that you should know about.> > > > > > > > > > > > Copyright © 2012 > > > >

> > > > This information is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be used in place of an individual consultation or examination or replace the advice of your health care professional and should not be relied upon to determine diagnosis or course of treatment.

> > > > Copyright 2011 Garden of Life | Login> > > > > > > > thanks,> > > > >

> > > barbara> > > >> > >> >>