RemedySpot.com

Wow! I'm glad Terry and everyone else is ok. We've had some wacky weather for sure. I'm making sure to drink plenty of water. I have a 32 oz water bottle and I keep it full. I drink a couple quarts a day, if not more some days. I've noticed if I don'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow! I'm glad Terry and everyone else is ok. We've had some wacky weather for sure. I'm making sure to drink plenty of water. I have a 32 oz water bottle and I keep it full. I drink a couple quarts a day, if not more some days. I've noticed if I don't drink enough, I don't feel well. To: asthma Sent:

Monday, July 2, 2012 1:39 PM Subject: Re: OT - Weather

Some of you remember Terry ...she and I live in the same basic region now and we had some wild weather this weekend ourselves here in the Mid-Atlantic. My power company said its their largest ever NON-hurricane related power outage and its 3rd largest outage- passed by Hurricane Isabel and Irene. My area itself made out ok...but an hour north of us had a confirmed EF0 tornado that did damage over 7.5 miles. Asthma wise...it behaved quite well...thankfully.

Ive seen Terry online so I know her area is good too but to give you an idea, the winds lifted her wrought iron patio table straight up and tossed it and an umbrella base over her patio. The wow factor in this is that all her patio chairs were still in their place as if they were around the table...which is how she knew it was lifted straight up!! Wow....

Stay safe, and stay hydrated in this heat folks. I was watching Chicagos news a few minutes ago and they said that in 7 days, over 1700 temperature records had been broken, 25 states had seen triple digit temps and it was the dryest June on record in Chicago. Btw, women should be drinking about 2l/day of fluid and males should be drinking 3L/day to stay properly hydrated.

Ann