RemedySpot.com

This weather does not bode well for what summer will be like, lol.this is the first time my grains multiplied this fast.They weren't this good all summer, but I love it ..I hope this isnt normal weather , lol .My first kefir grains that I had really

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This weather does not bode well for what summer will be like, lol.this is the first time my grains multiplied this fast.They weren't this good all summer, but I love it ..I hope this isnt normal weather , lol .My first kefir grains that I had really sucked.They were single grains and didnt reproduce, not was the kefir consistent.The next batch of kefir grains I got are the ones I use now, they look

like cauliflower clumps and they produce a great kefir in 36 hours.I love straining them to make a soft cheese dip too.jan Re: OT: Kefir, or, a rose is a rose is a rose Posted by: "jimjax2" jimjax2@... jimjax2 Date: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 pm ((PST))Go ahead Jan,Rub it in about that nice warm weather down there... We are freezing up hereat 80!The warmer it is, the faster Kefir does reproduce... This is definitely notwinter weather here, so don't get spoiled... Jim :-)"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller