RemedySpot.com

Thanks Jodie, You always do make sense. If you want to follow my current journey (travelling with Lyme and such) check out our blog:findingourway.wordpress.com It's our present odyssey in an Airstream, (if you scroll back far enough, you'll get our j

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Jodie, You always do make sense. If you want to follow my current journey (travelling with Lyme and such) check out our blog:findingourway.wordpress.com It's our present odyssey in an Airstream, (if you scroll back far enough, you'll get our journey of 2008 as well). There's even a place where you can eneter your email address, if you'd like the most current entries to come to your email. I've just begun to add some Lyme stuff, as it's definitely part of the trip, and I plan to add more from time to time. This trip is one reason why I haven't been more active in the groups lately: there's just not enough time and energy in the day for everything.I never thought I'd even be alive today, coming from a time when I could could barely sign my name, turn myself over in bed, or even wish to awaken in the morning. So take heart, and keep moving forward; there are better days ahead.Be well,Léna Lena, that was well said! I think it is so nice that you and others here (), "although not 100 percent" are willing to take the time to help, encourage and share your knowledge so that we may somehow find our own healing journeys as well! Whew...I'm hoping I made sense ! Anyways, Thanks! Jodie L> > > Wow! This is great. I didn't realize how much I don't know. I didn't > know I was this far off track. > > As I have questions, I will probably email you off line. Thank you for > everything!! > > How do you/people get everything done in a day? I feel like I am going > to have to get up before 5am to start a routine like this. I am not > sure how I will make it through a work day on less sleep! My daughter > keeps me busy in the evening so I don't know how to fit it in then > either. Obviously we are all in the same boat so I know it can be > done. I guess I will have to figure it out. > > Thanks again. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my > questions. > > Kim > > "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the > truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller >