RemedySpot.com

Thank you for your reply, I am contacting my dr. tomorrow, the nurse called and said I was severely depleted, really depleted, so I don't think he made a mistake, but, either way I cannot take that much, we now know, so we will see what develops tomo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for your reply, I am contacting my dr. tomorrow, the nurse called and said I was severely depleted, really depleted, so I don't think he made a mistake, but, either way I cannot take that much, we now know, so we will see what develops tomorrow. lol. To: asthma Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 4:02 AM Subject:

RE: Re: GP

Hi there, I am new to the list and have been lurking for the past two weeks. I take Vitamin D3 as my level was very low too. I take a maximum of 3000 iu a day, but only for a certain time (say two months ) then have it checked. I usually only take 2000 iu a day. Your dosage of D2 sounds excessive. I think your Doctor may have made a mistake. D3 is what helps Asthma & many other ailments. Take care, Leonie. From: asthma [mailto:asthma ] On Behalf Of willothewispl@...Sent: Sunday, 24 June 2012 4:51 PMTo: asthma Subject: Re: Re: GP Does anyone take vitamin D by prescription. My Rheumatologist just told me I am severely deficient. So he prescribed me 50,000 IU D2. Well I threw it up and had diarrhea for the entire evening, and next day, and I also

became all congested, and could not breathe through nose, kept clearing it out, but it became congested again right away,and I had chest pain. I read tahat Vitamin D2 is made from irradiating yeast,and is not really good for us to take and can be toxic, but that vitamin D3 is natural and better to take for our bodies, I have a milk allergy, I wonder if that is why the one with the yeast made me sick. Does anyone here know anything else about this? It was a large capsule, and I am supposed to take it once a week.