RemedySpot.com

Some people have very clear detox pathways and dont herx much ,if at all.However I wonder if yourtreatment time isnt high enough.I got up to 10-15 minutes with the coil before I started herxing.I also found out that I have a different strain of lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Some people have very clear detox pathways and dont herx much ,if at all.However I wonder if yourtreatment time isnt high enough.I got up to 10-15 minutes with the coil before I started herxing.I also found out that I have a different strain of lyme than the BB so I had to use a different frequency also . I believe 382 for garinii .Im one that apparently needs high doses to treat anything which says to me that the lyme is entrenched well into my body.I take terminalia chenuba to help keep the lyme out of cyst form although I have taken a break from it recently, trying to clear theeffects of a several

month round of antibiotics for a sinus infection that didnt want to go away.Banderol from nutramedix has really helped clear the sinus infectionIam currently using nutramedix herbs to fight lyme and other infections Myherbs.net is a great source of these Re: Can you not herx but get better by using the Rife? Posted by: "Jim in Jax" jimjax2@... jimjax2 Date: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm ((PST))Hi ,Yes, you must experience a good medium herx if you want to stay ahead ofthese diseases...Some feel herxing is not necessary, but anyone who kills enough pathogensin a short periodof time will not be able to detox the toxins

caused from this fast enoughto avoid a herx.Two things cause a herx, the right frequency and the session time...Are you using one frx at a time for 3 minutes? If you are using all 3 for atotal of 3 minutes, thiscould be the problem, as one may be working, while the other 2 are not,thus about 1 minuteis being dedicated to the frx that is working and that may not be enoughsession time..Have your sons herxed on other treatment protocols?-- "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller