RemedySpot.com

sorry to be confusing. a generation is the time a microbe takes to double its population. It is an indicator of its reproduction time, not its lifespan. I was saying that they have a long reproduction cycle, so just 'cause you knock it back don't ass

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry to be confusing. a generation is the time a microbe takes to double its population. It is an indicator of its reproduction time, not its lifespan. I was saying that they have a long reproduction cycle, so just 'cause you knock it back don't assume you got them all. they're sneaky beasties.-sarah To: Lyme_and_Rife From: scdlymie@...Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:03:58 +0000Subject: Re: Question about symptom shifting?

I'm a bit confused about the 12-24 hours, Bb has almost a month long life cycle. That's why coiling every 5-7 days is recommended. The EMEM isn't nearly as powerful though.

The symptoms shifting is common with lyme. Going backwards through symptoms is an interesting phenomenon. I think I've heard it called retracing.

Sherry

>

>

> yes!

>

> on abx, as the bugs were killed my symptoms went backwards, with the most recent symptoms recurring, then going away, and symptoms that I had had over the years (femur pain, hip pain, etc) appearing in (what seemed to be) reverse order. It culminated in a 'migraine' that put me in the hospital for 3 days because they thought i was having a stroke.

>

> yuk! but I came to see migrating pain as proof that the bug were being 'hit', so all-in-all a good thing!

>

> remember that the generation of Bb is 12-24 hours, so one dose on that knee is not enough, even if you felt the pain gone. you will need to hit it more.

>

> YMMV

> -sarah

>

>

>

>

> To: Lyme_and_Rife

> From: mark@...

> Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:34:50 +0000

> Subject: Question about symptom shifting?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My primary lyme symptoms (to this point) have been nerve problems in my feet. 8 days after my fourth treatment with an EMEM5, my left knee began to hurt in a very odd way. If I stopped moving my knee for a while it would get strangely stiff and hurt more. After moving it some. the pain would lessen, but never really go away. I hadn't done anything (obvious) that would cause my knee to hurt.

>

>

>

> I decided to treat for lyme on my knees (5m@432, 5m@800, 2m@4328, 2m@10K) and the pain disappeared the next day.

>

>

>

> My wife's primary lyme complaint (for 15+ years) has been knee pain, but I've never had lyme knee pain like that.

>

>

>

> Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

>