RemedySpot.com

Thanks Marie! It's truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And in the company of a lot of other Airstreamers who can make an ordinary day seem like a party.I'll think of you when I eat my crepes, and blow some powdered sugar off my beignet in your ho

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Marie! It's truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And in the company of a lot of other Airstreamers who can make an ordinary day seem like a party.I'll think of you when I eat my crepes, and blow some powdered sugar off my beignet in your honor. Laissez les bon temps rouler!Léna Mardi Gras in new Orleans, You will have a good time and good crepes have a wonderfull week end Lena Kindly Marie To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:38 AMSubject: Re: Day 15 mms enemas-update! I hope you are having a grand time lena!!! Its nice to see a lymie out and about and having fun :) Jodie L.> > > > > >> > > > > > Hi all, I want to report what is going on. I started at 1/4 > dose enema a day and worked up to 1/2 dose and I am now doing 1 drop- > dose a day(enema). I have a sense of clarity in my head/brain that I > have not had since this became full-blown 1.5 years ago. Their are > actually times my brain almost feels at 100 percent. The other times > 75-85 percent. My head was bad! I am also feeling stronger, a bit more > strength and energy and I am fooling and joking and being silly with > my 6 year old again. I am not saying I'm cured....but have taken a > nice leap in the right direction. My son said: Mom, I feel so happy > when you are feeling better :)> > > > > >> > > > > > I know some don't agree with what I am doing and that is > fine. BUT I am a determined mom that has gone broke fighting for the > life of her son since he was very young, diagnosed with autism and > pretty much failure to thrive. I don't have the luxury of a rife or > coil but do have the MMS! I was dearly afraid of my life....but I am > fighting back with the MMS and I am determined to do what it takes. I > have a six year old that needs his mom-well!> > > > > >> > > > > > So I will continue to report what the enemas are doing for > me................maybe it will help others to make their own > decisions as to whether it may work for them or not. Paying it > forward .............for whatever it is worth. Jodie L.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>