RemedySpot.com

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't handle stress well at all. Reading all of this information is overwhelming for me. But I know everyone on here is dealing with this too so I know I can do it! :) I really upsets me that I cannot rely on the

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't handle stress well at all. Reading all of this information is overwhelming for me. But I know everyone on here is dealing with this too so I know I can do it! :) I really upsets me that I cannot rely on the medical community to help me. I feel like there is so much to learn and so many decisions to make...not only for my treatment but my daughters. Anyway, I don't mean to be a downer! Thank you again!Kim To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:39 PM Subject: Re: Doug Coil? Rife? How to Detox? Supplements? Abx? TMI!!!

Hi Kim about once a month I put all my supplements together that i take in pill or capsule form.So they are grab and go and take when I need them.My herb capsules are in with my supplements.Its a lot to swallow but It is what it is.I take my tinctures twice a day . When I do detoxing is rather sporatic I step it up when I herx as soon as I get herx symptoms,Most people do it

the same time every day.As Lena said you just start with one thing and slowly build up.Sometimes I forget to do some of the things or miss a dose of something or another and I just dont fret about it,I just keep on going.It will all fall together eventually jan Re: Doug Coil? Rife? How to Detox? Supplements? Abx? TMI!!! Posted by: "Guyot Léna" drumroll@... lenasquest Date: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm ((PST))Hi Kim,A man made a wager that he could lift a full-grown bull, and then started by lifting a new-born calf, every day. Just do one new thing at a time and slowly accumulate all the healthful routines you can.It IS a drag. I often think of all the other things I could be doing if I weren't treating this & %@# disease, but getting better and functioning better is a great reward and I'm glad that there are effective things that can be done event though they take up a lot of time and energy.Be well,LénaWow! This is great. I didn't realize how much I don't know. I didn't know I was this far off track.As I have questions, I will probably email you off line. Thank you for everything!!How do you/people get everything

done in a day? I feel like I am going to have to get up before 5am to start a routine like this. I am not sure how I will make it through a work day on less sleep! My daughter keeps me busy in the evening so I don't know how to fit it in then either. Obviously we are all in the same boat so I know it can be done. I guess I will have to figure it out.Thanks again. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer

my questions.Kim"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller