RemedySpot.com

Some misinformation here to correct.Lyme isn't contagious, like the flu. Most families who have it have it because it was transmitted from husband to wife sexually, from mother to child at conception, birth, or, in some cases, simply because the fami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Some misinformation here to correct.Lyme isn't contagious, like the flu. Most families who have it have it because it was transmitted from husband to wife sexually, from mother to child at conception, birth, or, in some cases, simply because the family home area is full of ticks, and everyone has been exposed to the same risks. It can be transmitted sexually, through breast milk, through birth canal, or through blood transfusions in some cases, but if someone moved in with you who had Lyme, you couldn't catch it like a cold. When a mosquito bites me, I try to make sure I catch and kill it, because I don't want it carrying my blood into someone else, although with chronic Lyme, the pathogens aren't very much present in the blood, but hidden more deeply in the body, so even that transmission is unlikely. I don't like to hear, 'sometimes' or 'on and off', in regards to using protocols, as inconsistency of treatment is a bad idea with this disease. It's a dance of denial. Better to find a protocol that works, ramp up slowly and stick with it, than dabble in this or that in a haphazard manner.A good way to get a clinical diagnosis (which is actually the most reliable way to dx) is to check out canlyme.com, which has a list of symptoms and if you have a bunch of them, the odds are high that you have Lyme. BTW, the description of your oldest child's issues really raises a warning flag for me: so much like my own history. Often Lyme emerges with the hormones during puberty after lying low during childhood.Waiting around for tests that are inclonclusive, erroneously interpreted, or false negatives wastes precious time that could/should be spent treating. I wasted years this way, years I can't get back.MMS and S & C do not work like antibiotics! The bacteria can't become immune to S & C, nor to MMS from everything I've read. I wouldn't count on 'good immune systems'. If a person has Lyme, inevitably the immune system will be taxed to the upmost, as well as most other systems in the body. I was bitten at the age of 16, and thought I was 'healthy' for years, despite all sorts of unrelated symptoms that predated even the 'discovery' of Lyme. Eventually, I got tested when some people with Lyme suggested it. Tests were negative but my suspicions were aroused and my symptoms increased. Finally, 40 years later, when my immune system was stressed by a family tragedy, all that Lyme overtook me. Looking back, it all seems so obvious now. Wish I had that time back.Be well,Léna HiI have three children al different ages, they were not tested so far, so i don t really know if they have lyme though the oldest has some strange symtoms she got suddenly, irrigular periods, fatique some knee pain occationally, and short memory span. the other two seem ok, but one of them seems to be worried all the time she may have something not necessarily lyme. For prevention they sometimes take mms which i believe is safe enough or vitamine c and salt protocal on and off, because it works like an anti biotic and the bacteria can become immune to it, i have a coil, but i hesitate to use it one them though one of them used it a couple of times. children seem to have good immune systems through good diets so i would concentrate on a really healthy diet and adding vitamine C. Lyme seems to be very contagious and if someone in the family has it it seems someone else catches it. I got that impression anyway. What makes you think your children have lyme, were they tested. If you do use the coil or rife i would find out more on the effects of it and i would be sure they actually do have lyme before using it. DamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: 4blessings4us@...Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:09:59 +0000Subject: Re: Young children with lyme on this list? Jodie, Just Lyme. m > > > > > > Hi all, I was wondering if their were "other" parents on here with young children also effected with Lyme Disease. If so, what have you done to treat them....or where. We live in the north east. My son has only received 1 dose of antibiotics ever and wouldn't want to go that route...if in fact he was infected. Any other here used the "doug coil", Bryron white formulas or NutraMedix for treatment? Thanks Jodie > > > > > >