RemedySpot.com

The Lyme can be passed onto the child. There is a much greater risk of miscarriage, still birth, and the Lyme can be passed on to the child. I passed Lyme on to my daughter. I didn't know I had Lyme and I found out a few months after she was born.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Lyme can be passed onto the child. There is a much greater risk of miscarriage, still birth, and the Lyme can be passed on to the child. I passed Lyme on to my daughter. I didn't know I had Lyme and I found out a few months after she was born. I have had it for 25+ years...nearly 30. The child can be born and appear perfectly healthy and hit mile stones without problems or there maybe issues right from the start. The child can develop severe disabilities, including autism and learning disabilities. In the documentary Under my Skin, the boy in the video went from a 'normal' boy to a serverly disabled child in a very short period of time.My daughter was first tested at 4mn old and it came back negative. Then

when she was tested again 2 yrs later several bands were present. She has just started to show symptoms in the last 6 mns or so. We do not have an LLMD in the state. I am scared that it is going to take me so long to figure out where to go, who to see, and what to do to treat her that she will have irreversible damage. If a person with Lyme has a baby, they shouldn't breast feed (in my opinion). I think the risk of passing it to the baby through breast milk is nearly a guarantee. I feel cheated because we are not going to have more kids because of Lyme. Kim

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:58 PM Subject: Re: pregnancy and Lyme

That's a really good question. I had lymes for 15 through 19 years when I had my three children, although I didn't know I had Lymes (I had the bulls-eye rash/tick bites when I was twelve). My kids are all healthy although lately each one has had some minor/normal health problems and I'm starting to wonder if there could have been some effect given because of the Lymes. My lymes when I was pregnant never was an issue...I guess you could say it was completely in remission. It was only about 5 years later that I began developing symptoms of chronic lymes.

Just my story. With Lymes, who knows what the future holds, for me or my kids.

I'm sure there are a lot of other moms out there who have chronic lymes and don't know it who have babies. Some day they will probably do studies on it.

I hope all goes well for you,

>

> What are the risks to the unborn child if the mother has Lyme?

> Pat

>