RemedySpot.com

when my son got these he had a ricketsia family tickborne illness. he was hospitalized 'cause he was so little. To: [email]Lyme_and_Rife Fro[/email]m: [email]raspberry82@...Date[/email]: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:47:17 +0000Subject: Re: Red dots on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when my son got these he had a ricketsia family tickborne illness. he was hospitalized 'cause he was so little. To: Lyme_and_Rife From: raspberry82@...Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:47:17 +0000Subject: Re: Red dots on skin? Petechia cause? Erlichia successes with coil?

After more research I found website discussion ehrlichia causing these EXACT same tiny tiny little red flecks of blood showing up on the skin. My llmd's muscle testing said ehrlichia was a dominant problem for me as well as babesia right now.

I really don't think it's bart because I've been coiling that for a year and when it was dominant and causing major symptoms for me, I never had these marks show up suddenly and continue to show up like they are now. Plus bart is very minimal for me now.

However, some people are telling me they had ehrlichia come up for them after knocking down bartonella via coil. And with the medical info sites saying ehrlichia causes these exact marks, hmm....

Has anyone successfully coiled for ehrlichia and gotten rid of it this way?? I'm wondering if I'm going to have to go on MesoSilver to combat ehrlichia? :(

Thank you!

> > >

> > >

> > > I mainly relied on my coil machine for treating lyme and co's, last winter after treating bart and lyme for many months, I suddenly got strong air hunger and high fever, 570 made it stop, so I assumed this was babs emerging. Kept running 570 for about 6 months until I felt zero response for some time.

> > >

> > > Now (almost a year later) I'm suddenly getting tiny red dot marks showing up on my skin out of the blue, muscle pains, and twitching. No night sweats or high fevers. So I went through my main frequencies, when I ran 570 I got a huge herx.

> > >

> > > So is babesia known for causing tiny red dot cherry angioma like marks? I look on the internet and some llmds feel this is a hallmark babs thing.

> > >

> > > Right now I'm doing ozone sauna, coil, ivermectin, and I have a-babs tincture. All seem to be hitting, but it makes me nervous having this marks showing up!

> > >

> > > Has anyone used ozone saunas successfully against babesia and bartonella?

> > >

> > > THANK YOU!

> > >

> >

>