RemedySpot.com

This latest development puts a different twist on things for me but I do believe in a good way. We all have appointments with a “Blood Viewer� next week. I ‘m really anxious to see what she will be able to identify. However the simp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This latest development puts a different twist on things for me but I do believe in a good way. We all have appointments with a “Blood Viewer†next week. I ‘m really anxious to see what she will be able to identify. However the simple fact that I herxed at 432 just turned a light on at the end of my tunnel. For many years we have been bouncing around trying to get a definitive diagnosis and like soooo many folks here we came up empty. We kept making lifestyle, environment and dietary changes. We tried many different modalities and core treatments. We saw limited success with some and no success with others and I know that I’m just singing to the choir with some of this. Having this Forum to turn to has truly been a blessing for us. It’s pretty amazing that a group of individuals that are as sick and debilitated as so many here are, can be such a powerful and caring resource. I have looked at the Lyme symptoms list and I have experienced many of the symptoms going as far back as 35 years. When I was a teenager my friends nicknamed it Terryitis I was sick so much. During that period of time it seemed to manifest mostly in my tonsils with one abscess after another. Shots of penicillin, Months of Amoxicillin etc. I finally had them removed when I was about 36. The Doc could not believe how damaged and scarred they were. I remember reading something about Lyme and Tonsils but I don’t recall where or what the article contained. Has anyone come across information related to Tonsils and Lyme? As for my wife and son they both have Gut issues. My wife since she was in her twenties and my son since birth. he couldn’t or didn’t want to breast feed and wouldn’t take breast milk from a bottle either. So he never received the benefit of the immune system support from Mothers milk. He wound up in an Oxygen tent twice before we figured out that he couldn’t tolerate dairy. We ended up putting him on Soy based formula. He screamed every two hours 24/7 for the first six months of his life. I know it’s early to be thinking this way, but It appears to me that there may be one common denominator for the whole mess.

I looked at the plans for the saunas I think I’ll be building one. I already have a steam generator and the IR bulb array and the like are right up my alley.

We have avoided the concept of enemas but reading about the success that people here are seeing I think it’s worth a shot.

Much of my herbal protocol was designed for Liver, Kidney and Lymph support so I will be tweaking that a bit for sure.

My herx has been manageable so far. I‘ll see how long it continues before I decide when to coil again and for how long.

I am so happy that Cody finally decided to Coil. let’s hope he continues.

Thanks for all of the input suggestions prayers and support. I‘m so grateful we found this group.

Terry

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:29 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Re: My first 15 seconds at 432

Like you said Terry,Very interesting.. I have learned that Lyme can remain in the body mostly inactive for decades.. I typically lives in the gut and can damage the nerves of the gut, thus leaving us with an early dx of motility disorderof the gut, yet that is the only active Lyme we have and don't even know it. The Bowen Lab, nowdefunct, had a 96% success rate for testing positive for Lyme.. This means everyone going therefor a Lyme test was most likely to get a positive dx... This lab was considered by the Lyme communityto do accurate testing of Lyme, so the scary thing here is more people probably have Lyme anddon't even know it yet, like you maybe.. Then later on our Lyme progresses, perhaps because of severe stress or steroid treatments, bothlower the immune system and pathogens can reproduce more quickly..It will be interesting to see if you continue to feel this way after a Coil treatment, especially if you feelthe same as you do while not taking your supps for a few weeks.. Is this a herx? could be, it if continues,then most likely, then it will be time to take a look at a symptom list of Lyme.If it were me, I would keep pursuing these Doug Coil treatments.. Just give yourself plenty of timebetween sessions and don't do another session until your symptoms have lowered greatly or stopped.. 432 is Lyme as you know and it most likely is the most used frx on this group.. Hang in there,Jim>> When you read this post keep in mind that I came to this forum for my son’s Lyme disease not for myself. > Last night right before bed I coiled 432 for 15 seconds. Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I chose not to take anything for detoxification because I wanted to get a baseline to see how my body reacted. After all it was only 15 seconds right. Well laying in bed my head started to feel really strange like it was about to start spinning but not quite. I wake up this morning with a heavy head, puffy eyes, sore throat and it feels like each arm and leg has gained 50 lbs. I have been on an herbal protocol for the last twelve years. Every so often I get tired of the expense and the routine so I stop the protocol and without fail I start to feel lousy so before it gets too far I pick up the phone and place an order. After about 2 weeks of no herbal protocol how does it feel for me? Just like today, 10 hours after a 15 second Doug Coil session at 432. This is going to be very interesting. > > Terry>