RemedySpot.com

Thanks . We do not live close to that area. But I appreciate your kindness! :)CherieSent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 19:53Subject: IntroductionTo: " Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rif

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks . We do not live close to that area. But I appreciate your kindness! :)CherieSent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 19:53Subject: IntroductionTo: " Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Hi CherieI live in franklin mass...If you live near by your can use my BCX Ultra that i still have never used yet :) Steelh c The harder you work the luckier you get! To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:50 PM Subject: Introduction Hi, My name is Cherie. I am a 33 year old wife, mother and nurse. Ibelieve that I have been battling lyme and candida for around 5 yearsand mold illness for 7 years. But I was officially diagnosed in 2009. I was initially treated with doxycycline for 30 days and did not noticemany symptoms until I came off the doxy. In fact, at the time my moldillness was my biggest concern because even at a small exposure, mymuscles would tighten and I had such horrible chronic fatigue that Icould only work 3 days a week and it would take 4 days a week torecover.We had mold in the crawlspace of our house. We chose to get rid ofeverything and "remediate" and sell the house at a significant loss. $30,000 in debt later we were finally able to start the road to health. Both my son and I have a severe form of mold illness (AKA Biotoxinillness) and my husband and my daughter have a milder form of it.My husband and I both tested positive for lyme by Western Blot. (I neverhad a tick bite, that I knew of. My husband grew up in the country onthe farm and had multiple tick bites all summer as a kid. I believe Igot it from my husband.) I suspect my son, who has chronic strep andchronic candida as well as recurrent ear infections, has lyme. But bothtests by WB and PCR have both been negative. I am still not buying it. My daughter has had candida since she was born. I breast fed bothchildren. Wondering about treating my kids with rife, but even moreleery since they are little (age 4 girl, age 7, boy).Since leaving my home and everything I own behind, I also had to leavemy job of being a cancer nurse because of mold at that building.After getting away from the mold I was a lot better. Way less fatigue,but then my joints and muscles started hurting.I have taken herbs and supplements like crazy as well as diflucan,nystatin, detoxers and coffee enemas, sauna tx and very strict low carbdiet and so far since the summer I have been functioning at about 90%most of the time.I started weaning myself off of diflucan at the strong urging of my Dr. I have felt that this was allowing me to do so well. I do not believethe diflucan was killing the lyme, but with that in my system, I thinkit kept the lyme from being active. So in the past 2 weeks I went downon the dose and in the past 7 days, my joint pain and muscle pain isreturning.I have been thinking about Rife Machines for awhile. Thinking it wasall a hoax at first, I dismissed the thoughts. But throughout myhealing process I know that God has led me from one product to the nextand from one MD to the next to move me forward toward restored health. He kept bringing this idea to my mind. I got Rosner's book on top10 lyme disease treatments. I am almost done with it and tonight Iordered Lyme and Rife Machines by him.I really want to make or purchase a Rife machine, but I am afraid ofbuying one that doesn't work or building one that doesn't work. Also weare still paying off the debt from the house so while we have some moneysaved, I don't want to wipe out what little reserve we have.My husband is all for me rifing and I believe he needs to get busy doingrife treatments as well, although he does not have any lyme symptoms atthis time. He tells me that he would like to purchase an EMEM machinefirst and then if it proves beneficial we can invest in a coil machinein another year when we are out of debt.I would love to know what you guys are using and which you recommend. Ihear that the coil machines are more intense and beneficial. Butwondering if you EMEM users are having decent improvement in yoursymptoms.Looking forward to hearing from you. So glad to be part of a communityof fighters. With God all things are possible.I am also looking forward to this bug being in my past!!!God bless you,Cherie