RemedySpot.com

What are sweeps? and what is CAFL?I should check to see if there are a list of abbreviations in the File Folder of the group.Are the DNA frequencies for the Rife? or for the Coil?Sorry...still trying to figure it all out!Kim To: [email]Lyme_an

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What are sweeps? and what is CAFL?I should check to see if there are a list of abbreviations in the File Folder of the group.Are the DNA frequencies for the Rife? or for the Coil?Sorry...still trying to figure it all out!Kim To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 5:40 PM Subject: Re: OT - mold frequencies?

Hi Jodie,

I looked for frequencies for you but did not find anything for Stachbotrys either. If I were you, I would go to Charlene Boehm's DNA frequencies. You can buy any DNA frequency sets from her for $10.00. I had to do this with Mycoplasma Hominis as there was only one frequency I found on the internet for it and I don't know how reliable it was. The Mold sweeps should get it if you find any listed in the CAFL. If you have a coil machine then you will need a specific frequency to run and going to Charlene would be the best bet. That is why I think it is helpful to have two machines one that can do sweeps etc and the coil that can get deep into the body and kill the Lyme.

>

> Hi group,

>

> Well, I guess I'm moldy. The verdict is: lyme and co-infections currently dormant, but have cladosporium, rhizopus nigricans and stachybotrys. That is a mouthful, eh? Going to give them nicknames - "clad", "rhiz" and "stachy".

>

> I've found frequencies for "clad" and "rhiz", but no such luck for "stachy". I'm going to try 776 for "clad" and 775 for "rhiz". Been using 1330 for mold in general and do feel an increase in symptoms the next day or so. has been a great coach, warning me to go slow with the molds. Will continue to do so. Thanks again, !

>

> So, now that I guess I'm moldy, anyone have good frequencies that work for stachybotrys? Anyone have good luck with 775/776? Could I combo them together and do like a 775.5? (I have a Doug Coil, so have to change capacitor settings for each frequency. Didn't know if 775.5 would get me a 2 for 1?) Just wondering.

>

> Thanks group,

> JodieO

>