RemedySpot.com

The reasons behind the pasteurization of milk is to kill staph and e coli.Its pretty rare twhen it gets into milk because dairies use bactericides on the cows teats beforeattaching the milking machine.Id much rather have raw milk myselfObama has alre

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The reasons behind the pasteurization of milk is to kill staph and e coli.Its pretty rare twhen it gets into milk because dairies use bactericides on the cows teats beforeattaching the milking machine.Id much rather have raw milk myselfObama has already said that he WILL Not support passing a raw milk bill.There was some story about sweeping down on a dairy because there was a milk spill as though it was a hazardous material spill and he was against the FDA doing ridiculous raids, but he said he would not support the sale of

Raw milk for human consumptionHere in Florida ,raw milk is allowed for animal consumption.I have not found a seller down here in my area however.other thanThere is a CSA that sells it but at too high a cost and you have to pick it up at a specific timme in a specific place etc.This unfortunately means lack of availability to me because I cant guarantee I can be at the spot at a certain time.They dont allow pick up at the farm.When I lived in North Florida I had a natural food store to but it atOT: Feds succeed in destroying entire business of Amish raw milk far Posted by: "Jim in Jax" jimjax2@... jimjax2 Date: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm ((PST))Hi Damarise,There is just something about the gov't telling me what I can and cannoteat!!I don't think I need to them to decide this for me!! Actually, I don't knowof anyone who is thankful the FDAis looking out for us! Instead I feel they are banishing raw milk whichcomes from family owned farmsand supporting pasteurized milk that comes from very large corporate farms.These farms have very deep pocketsand some of the greatest wealth here in the us comes from large dairyfarmers. Raw milk has been consumedin the US for

centuries, all of a sudden it is not safe?I suppose owning a cow I could drink the raw milk from it, but living in anon farm area means I can't keep acow on my property. Some states allow for partial ownership of a cow, thismakes a lot more sense.. WhereI live, No human can consume raw milk, I would have to buy it for my "pets."The whole thing comes right down to passing a law that allows humans to buyand consume raw milk..Rep. Ron has been trying to do just this, almost seems ridiculous weneed a law for something sonatural.So you are saying that raw milk becomes the sacrament of the church... :-)Actually, that's not a bad idea!!It sadly all comes down to big government encroaching too much on thelives of its citizens... To my knowledge,the US is the only country where drinking raw milk is illegal..-- Take care,Jim far Posted by: "Jim in Jax" jimjax2@... jimjax2 Date: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm ((PST))Hi Damarise,There

is just something about the gov't telling me what I can and cannoteat!!I don't think I need to them to decide this for me!! Actually, I don't knowof anyone who is thankful the FDAis looking out for us! Instead I feel they are banishing raw milk whichcomes from family owned farmsand supporting pasteurized milk that comes from very large corporate farms.These farms have very deep pocketsand some of the greatest wealth here in the us comes from large dairyfarmers. Raw milk has been consumedin the US for centuries, all of a sudden it is not safe?I suppose owning a cow I could drink the raw milk from it, but living in anon farm area means I can't keep acow on my property. Some states allow for partial ownership of a cow, thismakes a lot more sense.. WhereI live, No human can consume raw milk, I would have to buy it for my "pets."The whole thing comes right down to passing a law that allows humans to buyand consume raw milk..Rep. Ron has been trying to do just this, almost seems ridiculous weneed a law for something sonatural.So you are saying that raw milk becomes the sacrament of the church... :-)Actually, that's not a bad idea!!It sadly all comes down to big government encroaching too much on thelives of its citizens... To my knowledge,the US is the only country where drinking raw milk is illegal..-- Take care,Jim "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller