RemedySpot.com

There is also Dct Clarck who write abotu kidney pain as being due to oxalate ( by memeory ) cristall sharp as glass and it is in tea coffe and chocolate in huge quantitye. you may read her book the cur eof all desease that bring some biochimistry poi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There is also Dct Clarck who write abotu kidney pain as being due to oxalate ( by memeory ) cristall sharp as glass and it is in tea coffe and chocolate in huge quantitye. you may read her book the cur eof all desease that bring some biochimistry poitn of view for a natural approach she has a kidney cleanse.

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:27 AMSubject: Re: Kidney pain

I like NAC better than glutathion--one turns into the other, I can't remember which. Also, molybdenum will bind with a lot of toxins, so I take quite a bit of that. I also take a Chinese combination called "Alisma" that supports the liver and kidneys. Started taking that when I was detoxing heavy metals and was having strong vertigo. My doctor said the inner ear is on the same meridian as the kidneys, so my naturopath tested a few remedies and said Alisma was best for me. It's made by Seven Forests. Khaya> > >> > > Hi everybody!! > > > My first post, so let's see how this goes!! Lol> > > > > > Had my fourth rife treatment Wednesday evening. My first was 15 sec. and built up to 1 minute. I have had minimal herx's so far but today woke up with lower back pain. I do not think its my back, pretty confident it might be my kidneys. Any suggestions on this? > > > > > > Thank you!!!> > > Jeff> > >> > > > > > > >

> > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!> > Auto towns benefit from Detroit resurgence> > The Motor City's proclaimed comeback is finally reaching cities buoyed by the industry.> > Privacy Policy>