RemedySpot.com

Thank you for your help! This makes a lot of sense because the pain is still there since Sunday and just doesn't want to leave. I'm doing chelation but I can't remember which one I'm doing. I believe it's not the EDTA. Can I purchase glutathione in s

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your help! This makes a lot of sense because the pain is still there since Sunday and just doesn't want to leave. I'm doing chelation but I can't remember which one I'm doing. I believe it's not the EDTA. Can I purchase glutathione in supplement form?Sent from my iPhone

Hi Jeff,

I would expect that the lower back pain was caused by the release of heavy metals from the spirochetes that you've killed with the Rife machine. Heavy metals are fat soluble, but the kidneys process water soluble molecules and can't deal with the fat soluble ones. The metals really just get stuck in the kidneys and the body has a hard time getting rid of them.

Supporting your liver's production of glutathione should help. Glutathione combines with heavy metals and makes them water soluble.

One of the best natural supports for gluatathione is asparagus.

http://www.truehealthandhealing.org/asparagus.html

Also there are other heavy metal chelators that you can use such as EDTA.

>

> Hi everybody!!

> My first post, so let's see how this goes!! Lol

>

> Had my fourth rife treatment Wednesday evening. My first was 15 sec. and built up to 1 minute. I have had minimal herx's so far but today woke up with lower back pain. I do not think its my back, pretty confident it might be my kidneys. Any suggestions on this?

>

> Thank you!!!

> Jeff

>

=