RemedySpot.com

Terry how about recap of that interview with the one person on CDC staff who has started believing chronic lyme and treating thm( albeit with antibiotics )Jim do you have that link?Also Terry , you might look into the Chinese Medicine regardling lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry how about recap of that interview with the one person on CDC staff who has started believing chronic lyme and treating thm( albeit with antibiotics )Jim do you have that link?Also Terry , you might look into the Chinese Medicine regardling lyme Greg Lee of two frogs healing center in

land or perhaps Dr Zhang in NY would be a resource for you there. National park service does tick drags.there are parts of Southern NH where tick infection rate is 70 percent Re: LOCAL NEWS STATION INTERVIEW HELP NEEDED Posted by: "Terry" cleantek@... grizzly092 Date: Tue Mar 6, 2012 8:08 pm ((PST))Jim,Thanks for the info . We are meeting Saturday to organize our information. I was thinking that it might be good to address some issues such asMosquitos and biting flies have been found to transmit Lyme Disease as well

as ticks. Lyme disease is a STD due to the fact that Lyme spirochetes posses the same characteristics as the bacteria that causes Syphilis The CDC does not recognize Lyme disease as a Chronic illness which means that Doctors are not allowed to treat it as a chronic illness and Insurance companies, medicaid and Medicare are not required

to pay for chronic care.Lyme disease is often misdiagnosed as Parkinsons, ALS, Fibromyalgia, ADHD, Chronic fatigue Syndrome, Arthritis etc.The Bacteria that cause Lyme is considered the most “intelligent†and evasive Infectious organism known today.My goal is to present enough factual information that will hopefully create enough fear to generate interest.Unfortunately it seems to me that unless the general public perceives a real threat they can’t be bothered listening.I would want to present any information that we can’t back up with credible evidence. I will be looking for supporting information. If anyone has any sources Your help would be greatly appreciated.Terry "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller