RemedySpot.com

Thanks everybody!! Adam, I can't answer that. I'm so new to this, and the person that told me this is not very familiar either. I think I was a little concerned about the metal heating up also. Not a concern for me anymore because I had the last 2 re

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks everybody!! Adam, I can't answer that. I'm so new to this, and the person that told me this is not very familiar either. I think I was a little concerned about the metal heating up also. Not a concern for me anymore because I had the last 2 removed on Thursday. I just wanted to get some input from some of you all. Thank you again!!JeffSent from my iPhone

HI,i don't have any amalgam fillings left, all crowns which have metal bases, but have never experienced any heat problems with them. no problem with my glasses either. the under wire in the bra does heat up though. also, had some coins in my pocket one day and that certainly heated up. couldn't figure why that area go so hot all of a sudden, then realized the money was there.

barbara

Hi Jeff & Adam,

We all know that amalgam fillings are not "good", yet it is not necesarrily beneficial to have them all yanked out at once, especially if they have been in your mouth a long time so that much of the mercury has disappeared near the surface.

We also know that it is best not to be wearing anything metal (glasses, jewelry, trim on clothing, etc), when doing a Rife treatment. But what does the metal do? I was told that the metal creates a block that the frequencies cannot pass through. If that is the case, a small area of the mouth, near the fillings, will not receive any benefit from the Rife treatment. But I was also told that there are not any other effects.

Some people have been testing various metals to see if they heat up from Rife. It may be that some types of Rife machines are stronger than others. The few times that I have noticed I was still wearing my glasses while using my GB 4000, they did not heat up. Someone else may have a different experience to share. But I don't think you have anything to fear about your fillings while doing Rife.

Khaya

> >

> > Hello everybody!! I was recently told that it may not be good to Rife having Amalgam fillings. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

> > Thank you!!

> > Jeff

> >

>

=