RemedySpot.com

thanks marie, you put it so simply, so easy to understand and accept one's position instead of fighting it.  i don't feel quite so guilty now.  my husband and i asked each other this morning, is there anything we have to do today.  no, wa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks marie, you put it so simply, so easy to understand and accept one's position instead of fighting it.  i don't feel quite so guilty now.  my husband and i asked each other this morning, is there anything we have to do today.  no, was the answer.  ok, i thought.  

when my kids were here doing the interior trim, with 4 little girls under 9, seemed i was able to keep going.  but when alone, so easy to sit.  sometimes i think it's good to have some responsibility to make me get off the couch, but then seems so good not too also.  

as you said, just take it as it comes.  good advice.barbara

Hi ,

Just to tell that I use to have discipline but with no energy it is gone . Come what comes and done what is done the day it happen it is a wait and see attitude now instead of discipline.

Dscipline needs energy too .

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 3:01 PM

Subject: Re: OT: Stress of Aging Parents (was Convulsions & mag oil)

Oh my--I have lots to write about everything you've just written, but I have to tear myself away from the computer for a while ... Will write more later! : ) > > >> > > hi marie,

> > >> > > didn't see the rest of this thread when i just posted. i try and watch> > > your progress. it is hard when both husband and wife are sick. i can't> > > imagine having sick children also. sounds like you are always doing the

> > > right things to stay as well as possible. i learn a lot from your posts.> > >> > > i noticed you mentioned oxygen. does this

help with energy, what else? i> > > am almost non functioning in the a.m.--cortisol levels really low. would> > > it help to use oxygen in the a.m. to get moving. i have one of those> > > machines that makes oxygen. it just sits here so maybe i can put it to

> > > use. if it will help how long do i use it?> > >> > > khaya, my folks will only do md also because of medicare. can't get them> > > to go to a nd, even though they can afford it. their diet is very 'sweet'

> > > and i think one of my mom's problems is candida. last yr she lost 2> > > fingernails, just got funny and fell off. she has the yellow stuff under> > > all her toe nails and has fungus outbreaks on her skin. yet she will not

> > > admit the yeast, and of course neither do the drs.. sometimes she almost> > > seems ok, then she is spacey,

confused, frustrated, no memory and very> > > tired. stomach trouble also. i know there is a dairy allergy, yet she> > > won't give up ice cream or cottage cheese. can't make her.> > >

> > > i made her detox tea a while back but she forgot to use it she said. my> > > sister convinced her to try again, so just took some over to her with> > > written direction. if she lives with me there will be no sweets in the

> > > house because i can't refuse then if they are within reach. saying no> > once> > > at the store is easier than saying no daily at home.> > >> > > both my sisters are on board with the good food and low/no sugar. guess

> > my> > > 'preaching' finally paid off. so i have support there to back up my> > > 'bugging' her about diet. i've heard where candida can affect us in

the> > > brain because of the alcohol it creates in our system.? maybe that is why> > > she is ok, then not, depending on what she has eaten. don't know if she> > > will change. at 86 they usually do what they want. funny how the roles

> > > reverse.> > >> > > barbara> >> > > >>