RemedySpot.com

WOW, so much info.jim, thanks for yours, will take some time later and look it all up.  for my mom, it will be a challenge for her to carry through with any supps.  she takes them for a while, says they make her sick, stops, takes again, sick.  it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WOW, so much info.jim, thanks for yours, will take some time later and look it all up.  for my mom, it will be a challenge for her to carry through with any supps.  she takes them for a while, says they make her sick, stops, takes again, sick.  it just never ends.  whatever i suggests she never carries through.  the only way i got her to do the tea was had my sister really bug her about it.  so we are trying it for the second time, so will see.  but will look into it and see if any of it she will accept and do.  thanks again.

i love the walnuts and blueberries.  we usually get them at costco at this time of yr.  hope to have lots of bushes when we move.  have a few here but have neglected the pH and they must have it around  4.5-5. or they won't do much. we've been putting all our coffee grounds on them to lower the pH for this next yr.  maybe we'll get some.  they are really good when they produce.  i think the high bush blueberry plants work betting in warm climates.  just put them where they get afternoon shade and water well. remember about the pH. 

we are not much of gamblers.  we got 4 free nights so we are going.  last yr got them also.  my husband used to live and work down there and has the ability to set a $ limit and walk away when it's gone.  i think if i were to be there by myself with money it would be, " just one more time. "  i do that with an old nintendo game i have.  the only one i know how to play, dr. mario.  there is something about those little pills floating down.  we have never lost in vegas but always made enough to pay all expense, so it's like a free vacation. we play wheel of fortune.  my husband takes just a couple hundred and that's it.  i said when we come out behind i'm done.  but it is just a nice little get away.  we never really have taken vacations except these last 2 trips there in 2 yrs.  also, the orleans has 18 movie theaters and i like the buffets,so that is pretty much what we do.  if it's warm, we will be out by the pool.

i'll be waiting for the sun but if you're going to sell you have to change your rules on this forum for selling.  and by the way, snowsuits are what you put on your kids for ten minutes and send them outside, then they come in wet and cold and take it all off, dripping water and snow all over the floor.  then in 30 minutes you put them on again and 10 min. later they are back.  snow suits are good for the whole day this way.  then next yr. you have to buy another because they grow out of them in one yr.  snow balls are what they bring in and put in the freezer to save for next summer.  if they forget, they are the puddle on the floor.

jim and marie, i'm working on the mag oil.  also, i think i'll try to get my mom on it.  i have enough to make her up some.  only if she'll do it.  if she were here in the house it would be easier to remind her and have her do it.  but they live on there own and i can't be there and make her.  that's just one of the things the family is dealing with.  

marie, what were you referring to about the mms and dmso?  so many things were brought up, i got lost.thanks all.barbara

Hi JanS,

You speak like a true Floridian!!

>>>>though I will be up when you let me know the snow has stopped and spring<<<

Floridians don't like snow!!

Hey Jan, I like the idea of just moving the sun up there way, we can do it without the " can "

saving them some money and making a bundle for ourselves!!

Now push Jan, push!!

JIm

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Jim.....Send some sun here! I live in N.H and we have barely had any

> > snow....till just now, LOL! Lyme-warrior, autism-warrior....well at least I

> > found something to put my stubbornness and persistence to good use! I just

> > hope it pays off some-day :) But I did get bundled up in snow pants and all

> > to throw some snowballs with the " little-guy " ! I'm strong willed..... but

> > it can still beat me up pretty good at times. My mom says...it's a tough

> > way to learn " patience " ! Boy is she right! At least we have all the great

> > people here on this group....it helps keep you going! Jodie L.

> >

> > 

>

> " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

>

> really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

>