RemedySpot.com

We went to see a Microscopic blood viewer today. She used a dark field Microscope. We were able to see double headed spirochetes swimming around in My blood My wife’s blood and My son’s blood. Keep in mind that this person is not an MD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We went to see a Microscopic blood viewer today. She used a dark field Microscope. We were able to see double headed spirochetes swimming around in My blood My wife’s blood and My son’s blood. Keep in mind that this person is not an MD and the FDA does not approve this type of evaluation but these critters are typical of what Lyme spiro’s look like. We also saw the white blood cells. They were overstuffed and immobile. The terminology that she used was different but there’s no denying what you see with you own eyes. It’s pretty creepy watching these things spinning and swimming around in your own blood or worse yet in your childs blood. I had the lowest load of the spiro’s. My wife and my son appeared about the same. Both were pretty bad. My bugs were considerably smaller and fewer. Probably due to my intense herbal regimen. Obviously though it’s not enough. This could also explain why I feel lousy if I stop taking my herbs for a week or so. Due to the fact that the Spiro’s in my blood were smaller she felt that they were weaker and younger than what we saw in Cody and Cassandra’s Blood. It my mind that might explain why I herxed after coiling for just 15 seconds

Now the enemy has a face and it’s in my house!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Terry