fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5

minutes a group and I have to say that I felt some relief from the symptoms I

was experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and

reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice

me?

>

Guest guest

Hi Adam, Thanks for the tips. I realize how my understanding of the GB4000 is

limited yet. I am quite sure that I have Lyme as I had testing completed and was

diagnosed by two doctors based on symptoms and testing. Also, initially one side

of my face collapsed and this is only a symptom of a limited number of problems

and the others were eliminated.Are you free from Lyme and your wife free from

Lyme now or are you still dealing with it? How long have you been treating?

Thanks for your advice I will go back to my machine and see what I can learn. I

have been using the autochannel as it is simple but probably need to learn more

about it. ~D.J Shantz

> > > >

> > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried the

antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my

PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic

Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In

January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe

of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a

modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health

problems including my heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had

not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with

the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided

that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing

me?

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi D.J. Shantz,

Started using the Rife machines several years ago, and got to a point of my

wife basically just needing maintenance.

From this Forum and all reading to date, patients that have had long term Lyme

don't seem to get rid of it 100%.

I suggest you do more digging on how to use the GB-4000; there used to be

guidelines on this Forum (Files) but I could not find them anymore! Perhaps

someone knows where they can be found?

Research other Forums for GB-4000 usage guidelines, or contact your dealer.

The reason for my caution when using a single frequency is that it sees the full

watts of the GB. If Rifing with several frequencies at one time, then watts

applied are " watts setting " divided by the number of freqs at one time! Big

difference!

Adam

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried

the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in

my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic

me?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hey DJ and Adam, I began using the GB 4000 on 1/30/12. It has the 10 watt amp attached to it, not the MOPA amp. The first time I ran the frx's in the manuel, it was about 25 minutes. The GB 4000 groups the frx's, I think there were about 30 different frx's for lyme lets say, the GB 4000 runs 6 frx's at a time, hence the 30 minute treatment. Two days later I had extreme pain in my hips and lower back. I have used the treatment once a week since then and have never had a big a herx as that. It seems like I have leveled off again. So, a question for Adam :Am I hearing this right about the wattage ???? If the GB 4000 is running 10 watts, and I have five frx's running at once, then the frx's are running at 2 watts ????

Thanks, To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:48 PM Subject: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hi D.J. Shantz,

Started using the Rife machines several years ago, and got to a point of my wife basically just needing maintenance.

From this Forum and all reading to date, patients that have had long term Lyme don't seem to get rid of it 100%.

I suggest you do more digging on how to use the GB-4000; there used to be guidelines on this Forum (Files) but I could not find them anymore! Perhaps someone knows where they can be found?

Research other Forums for GB-4000 usage guidelines, or contact your dealer.

The reason for my caution when using a single frequency is that it sees the full watts of the GB. If Rifing with several frequencies at one time, then watts applied are "watts setting" divided by the number of freqs at one time! Big difference!

Adam

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and

I have to say that I felt some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Several of us in our family have Lyme and we also use the GB4000. Instead of using the autochannels just program in the most common used Lyme frequency which is 432. Try the first time for 30 seconds then up it in 30 seconds more at a time only if you are getting a low herx. Also use the autochannel 205 which is for detox and run the same way increasing 30 seconds at a time.

Alan

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hey DJ and Adam,

I began using the GB 4000 on 1/30/12. It has the 10 watt amp attached to it, not the MOPA amp. The first time I ran the frx's in the manuel, it was about 25 minutes. The GB 4000 groups the frx's, I think there were about 30 different frx's for lyme lets say, the GB 4000 runs 6 frx's at a time, hence the 30 minute treatment. Two days later I had extreme pain in my hips and lower back. I have used the treatment once a week since then and have never had a big a herx as that. It seems like I have leveled off again. So, a question for Adam :

Am I hearing this right about the wattage ???? If the GB 4000 is running 10 watts, and I have five frx's running at once, then the frx's are running at 2 watts ????

Thanks,

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:48 PMSubject: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hi D.J. Shantz,Started using the Rife machines several years ago, and got to a point of my wife basically just needing maintenance.From this Forum and all reading to date, patients that have had long term Lyme don't seem to get rid of it 100%.I suggest you do more digging on how to use the GB-4000; there used to be guidelines on this Forum (Files) but I could not find them anymore! Perhaps someone knows where they can be found?Research other Forums for GB-4000 usage guidelines, or contact your dealer.The reason for my caution when using a single frequency is that it sees the full watts of the GB. If Rifing with several frequencies at one time, then watts applied are "watts setting" divided by the number of freqs at one time! Big difference!Adam> > > > >> > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my heart, bloated

stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have to say that I felt some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

d,jshantz,

Our family has Lyme and we also have the GB4000. I have had this simillar experience that you have had and it is not totally uncommon however it is always for me followed by a herx.Make sure you have the amplifier dial turned all the way to the right so you are getting the full 10 watts. I just assume you purchase the SR4 amplfier. Instead of using the autochannel for Lyme try just 30 seconds on frequency 432 and if in a couple days you have no herx or only a mild one than increase another 30 seconds. Follow the same pattern on autochannel 205 which is good for detox and then if you have your own form of detox for expelling toxins use that as well. Keep increasing on 432 and autochannel 205 to what you can handle so you are on your way.

Alan

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:26 AMSubject: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hi Adam, I meant that I expected to have a herx reaction instead of relief from my symptoms. I am going to try a treatment today again which is 3 days from my last treatment and see how it goes. I was also considering the 2 hour sweep if I can figure it out on the machine. Do you have experience with that?~d.j shantz> >> > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease

for 7 years now. I have tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have to say that I felt some relief from the symptoms I was

experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?> >>

Guest guest

Hi ,

It is best to stick with one frequency (frx) at a time.. 432 for Lyme is a good

one,

if you get a hit on this, then stick with it until you don't herx any more..

And only treat one disease at a time, that way you know what is causing the

herx...

Take care,

Jim

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried

minutes a group and I have to say

> that I felt some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this

does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience

with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I will try just the 432 frx tomorrow. Thanks.... To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 4:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Several of us in our family have Lyme and we also use the GB4000. Instead of using the autochannels just program in the most common used Lyme frequency which is 432. Try the first time for 30 seconds then up it in 30 seconds more at a time only if you are getting a low herx. Also use the autochannel 205 which is for detox and run the same way increasing 30 seconds at a time.

Alan

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hey DJ and Adam,

I began using the GB 4000 on 1/30/12. It has the 10 watt amp attached to it, not the MOPA amp. The first time I ran the frx's in the manuel, it was about 25 minutes. The GB 4000 groups the frx's, I think there were about 30 different frx's for lyme lets say, the GB 4000 runs 6 frx's at a time, hence the 30 minute treatment. Two days later I had extreme pain in my hips and lower back. I have used the treatment once a week since then and have never had a big a herx as that. It seems like I have leveled off again. So, a question for Adam :

Am I hearing this right about the wattage ???? If the GB 4000 is running 10 watts, and I have five frx's running at once, then the frx's are running at 2 watts ????

Thanks,

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:48 PMSubject: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hi D.J. Shantz,Started using the Rife machines several years ago, and got to a point of my wife basically just needing maintenance.From this Forum and all reading to date, patients that have had long term Lyme don't seem to get rid of it 100%.I suggest you do more digging on how to use the GB-4000; there used to be guidelines on this Forum (Files) but I could not find them anymore! Perhaps someone knows where they can be found?Research other Forums for GB-4000 usage guidelines, or contact your dealer.The reason for my caution when using a single frequency is that it sees the full watts of the GB. If Rifing with several frequencies at one time, then watts applied are "watts setting" divided by the number of freqs at one time! Big difference!Adam> > > > >> > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my heart, bloated

stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have to say that I felt some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Alan, Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am not used to this yahoo group

forum and did not come across your answer until today. I have been just turning

the amplifier button up until the red light is on. Is that not right and should

it be turned totally to the right? I do have the amplifier and am going to try

using just one frequency rather than the auto channel settings, as recommended

to me. I am wondering if the digestion problems and swelling I have are from

Bartonella and may need to work with that too. Would I do one at a time or can I

work on Lyme, Bartonella and detox at the same time? Too bad this gets so

complicated. ~D.J Shantz

> > >

> > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried the

PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy

and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I

started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I

was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach

to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my

heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some

of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who

treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus

on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the

body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have

to say that I felt

> some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not fit

with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this

machine and Lyme that could advice me?

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I think how how you adjust the amplifier depends on whether or not you want the

strongest possible treatment. You may prefer not to dial it all the way up at

first. Do as you are, and if your herx is very mild, try dialing it up a little

higher next time if you think you can tolerate more. Use your own judgment as

you gradually (more or less) intensify.

Khaya

> > > >

PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy

treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus

body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have

to say that I felt

> > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not

fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I always run my amplifier with the knob all of the way up. If you find you herx

too hard, I would reduce the length of time, ie stop it midway or after you have

completed a bank of 8 frequencies, in your Lyme program or at about 5 minutes.

I think it is even better to make your own custom channel to start. I would

pick a number over 1000 for your custom channel and punch in 432 and run that

alone for 3 minutes or so at full throttle and see if you herx. If you don't,

increase the time.

The GB4000 isn't the strongest machine at 10 watts and with Lyme, it is

important that you are able to get beyond just skin deep or the surface of the

body and really penetrate it. The coil machine has 700 watts just to compare.

If you have a Mopa with your GB 4000, then you really want to start slow, so you

may not want to run it at it's maximum since it runs a plasma device with a

carrier frequency. This could cause a pretty big herx at 100 watts if you are

not careful. Plasmas also emit more EMF and some people are very sensitive to

the bulb. So you will have to test it out and see how you do.

> > > > >

January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of

things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified

approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems

including my heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not

experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the

individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I

needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid

build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a

group and I have to say that I felt

> > > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Khaya and Sue,I ran the machine with the amplifier turned all the way up for

detox-auto channel for full body detox and lyme 432 code at 30 seconds. Today I

have more stiff neck, pressure in my head and some other discomforts. I guess

that is a " good sign " that it is working. I am also wondering if Bartonella is

getting active now too as I have stomach bloating, fluid gathering etc.. and

wondering if I should try to attack it at a similar pace at the same time. Do

you run treatment once a week or more? I was trying twice a week but then all

these other symptoms showed up so I slowed to once an week. Sorry about all the

questions but like all my journey with Lyme it feels like I have to be my own

doctor all the time and it is exhausting and stressful just to figure it all

out.Thanks for your help with these questions. Hope your own journey is going

well.~d.jshantz

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have tried

January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of

> > > > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does

not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with

this machine and Lyme that could advice me?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi DJ, You're right--we do have to do our own research and make our own

decisions. It is very time consuming and stressful, BUT after a while not quite

so much. I used to use my GB4000 every 2-3 days, but after a while I stretched

it out to 10 days, unless I was going through something intense (like a virus or

surgery). But lately I've been using it weekly, and twice a week near the full

moon. In the beginning I relied a great deal on advice from my doctor and

Rosner's book, but now it's more familiar--and I have this group as well. So

it's not so frustrating, but it still takes some time.

Khaya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have

tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood

clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic

> > > > > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does

not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with

this machine and Lyme that could advice me?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Khaya, I was wondering about Rosener's book about Lyme and Rife. Is it

specific about how to treat or is it more general information?. I wondered if I

should be purchasing it myself. I guess I will be working on a flu virus for a

bit because it showed up in the homeopathic testing I had done today. Sounds

like you are making some strides in your battle against Lyme. That is always

encouraging to hear. ~D.J

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have

clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic

> > > > > > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi DJ,

Rosner's book, LYME DISEASE AND RIFE MACHINES begins with a detailed

explanation of lyme disease which i felt overwhelming. It then talks about

various types of treatment before comparing the various types of machines.

While the GB 4000 is not necessarily the best available machine, it is fairly

easy to use and reasonably priced compared to some others. I had an opportunity

to have several treatments on one before I invested in my own, and my husband

and I were given training.

Rosner gives some excellent guidance on using Rife in both his books (the other

is TEN BEST TREATMENTS FOR LYME DISEASE), very helpful especially for a novice.

The manual that comes with the GB 4000 lists all the programs that are in the

machine, how long they run and what they treat (alphabetical by purpose). There

are also instructions for creating your own " custom " programs. Initially I was

helped in planning my treatments by my LLDO, who also has LD. I also use my

pendulum in my planning.

Another book that is a very valuable resource is Nenah Sylver's RIFE HANDBOOK,

which is an encyclopedia of health and Rife. It is an expensive book, so it was

a big decision for me to buy it, but I think it was an excellent investment.

You can get it direct from Nenah Sylver's website, or from lymebook.com (

Rosner's publishing company).

A lot of people consult the CAFL, which I have not tried yet. But there is also

a great deal of helpful advice available from the members of this support group,

many of whom are far more experienced and knowledgeable than I am. But if you

have not read LYME DISEASE AND RIFE MACHINES, I strongly recommend it.

Yes, I think my health has improved quite a bit over the past few years,

especially after I started rifing regularly!

Khaya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7 years now. I have

> > > > > > > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Adam,

Yes I understand this, but the power is applied to the frequency generator after

the frequencies are divided. So the frequencies would be amplified at 10 watts

of power, not 10 watts divided by 12. At least that is my thinking. I emailed

the company about this as I was told that it should not effect the power of

each frequency, so I wanted to get it from the company rather then speculate.

Did you actually talk to someone in the GB 4000 company? I have seen that

claim made by the manufacturer of the BCX box calling the 8 channels gimicky

and all it does is reduce the power of each frequency, but they are also in the

business to sell rife machines and are the main competition of the GB4000, so of

course they are going to make claims that might keep someone from buying a

GB4000.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sue,

I emailed of MCT Industries and asked him the power split question and he confirmed the more frequencies the less power for the GB4000. His phone is and email address is info@the GB4000.com

Regards,

Alan

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:33 AMSubject: Re: re:needing advice on using the GB4000 and amplifier machine

Hi Alan,Did you talk directly to the GB4000 people or were you reading information found on the web about the 8 channels yielding less power? As a musician, when I play a chord on the piano, I am playing notes that each have their own frequency, but the power of each note is the same as if I were to play a single note. Since the frequency generator emits 8 frequencies simultaneously, then relies on the amplifier to provide 10 watts of power to the frequencies coming from the generator, I would think that each frequency would resonate at 10 watts of power if the amp knob is turned up to the max, but I could be wrong. I know the BCX box people tried to make the claim that the power is cut into eighths when you run 8 frequencies simultaneously, but I haven't seen any research to back their claim. Some Televisions can play four channels simultaneously, it doesn't cut back on the power of each quadrant because their are 4 channels being

played. Anyway, I would love to know if your info came from the GB4000 company.> > >> > > I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for 7

years now. I have tried the antibiotics (oral and I.V) but with limited success. After a blood clot in my PICC line. I decided to change what I was doing. I started Electronic Homeopathy and eventually bought a GB 4000 with amplifier to treat at home. In January I started to get serious with treating every 3-4 days. I had a recipe of things I was dealing with including Epstein Barr Virus and was using a modified approach to Lyme with detoxing also. I began to have more health problems including my heart, bloated stomach, pain in joints and muscles. I had not experienced some of these problems before. I discussed these problems with the individual who treats with Electronic Homeopathy and together we decided that I needed to focus on the Lyme as it had shown in my heart and was causing fluid build-up in the body. Last night I ran the Auto Channel for Lyme at 5 minutes a group and I have to say that I felt> some relief from the symptoms I was

experiencing. However, this does not fit with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this machine and Lyme that could advice me?> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi Alan, and Adam,

Back when Rosner had his Lyme and Rife group, I learned from a few other

GB4000

owners the more frx's used, less power per frx... Back then, using multiple

frx's was common,

today many use just one frx at a time. So I have always carried this thinking

that more frx's

means less power to each..

To my mind, a 10 watt system is just that, using 1 frx can have an allotted

wattage

of up to 10 watts... Use five frx's and the 10 watts is divided equally...

So I guess I am in Adam's camp... :-)

Take care,

Jim

> > > >

to say that I felt

> > some relief from the symptoms I was experiencing. However, this does not fit

with what is typically Lyme and reactions. Anyone with experience with this

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Jim,

It is not the frequencies that are emitting the watts of power though. If you

get my drift. It is the amplifier. The frequency generator emits no

amplification and will still send out a signal of 10 frequencies with or without

amplification. When the 10 frequencies are then fed into an amplifier all of

the frequencies are then amplified at 10 watts in my thinking.

I do think that most of the people who discussed this in 's old group were

speculating and even the engineer of the GB 4000 said that he wasn't sure if it

would cut back on the power of each frequency, he said that it was possible.

Probably very hard to test. Until someone actually can do measurable research,

I am not sure I buy the theory of reduced power that has been perpetrated by a

competing company that makes the BCX box.

I liken it to a TV set that can play 4 stations at once in quadrants. It

still lights up as strong as a TV that plays only one station. Each station

does not deplete the overall power that is output by the television set. The GB

4000 has channels just as a TV and I think that it is very possible for it to

run 8 channels at 10 watts and not have much reduction in power.

I think people confuse overalll power, by thinking that somehow each frequency

commands a certain share of the power of the overall 10 watts and I do not see

it that way. I believe you get 10 watts regardless if you are running 8

frequencies or a single frequency. I believe you get 10 watts of power even if

you ran 100 frequencies. A chord on the piano, same amount of power is emitted

as the energy that it takes to play a single note, only you are using 4 fingers

to play (akin to 4 channels ) a chord at the same pressure as you are using to

play a single note. The energy emitted by the person remains the same. The

chord does not suddenly get quieter the more fingers you ad in spite of using

the same force on the keys.

Jeff Garff called me yesterday and left a message on my voice mail and I will

try to get back to him and discuss this with him further. I certainly am no

expert and I do understand other people's thinking on this. I just don't want

to make absolute statements unless I have all of the facts that come about from

someone actually testing the output of each individual frequency and I am not

sure that is even possible.

> > > > >

> > > > >