RemedySpot.com

Wild Oil of Oregano: AVOID???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Adam, thus far Ive seen oregano helping candida and probably other fungal infections,But I dont know how much it affects lyme.I havent seen it affect my lyme though.You have to remember one thing.No matter what Herbal antibacterial or anti viral,herbs are still antibiotics.They are just gentler and more balanced.You still need to treat them as though you are taking drugs.Plant medicine

is natures medicine and more in harmony with our bodies and usually have less side effects, but its still medicine.Care with oregano oil should be taken because it can be caustic to skin and can upset the stomach.Taken in capsules means it bypasses mucous membranes in the mouth .Not everyone has a problem with it, but some do.Extra probiotics are always good.Take them 1 to 2 hours away from killing protocols.The more killing you do , the more detoxing you needjan Wild Oil of Oregano: AVOID??? Posted by: "lymedefeater" 777.yellow@... lymedefeater Date: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm ((PDT))Hi all,I've read claims of Lyme patients using Wild Oregano Oil to combat Lyme; it is claimed to kill all kinds of bacteria and fungi, cure everything under the sun, and etc.If it does accomplish all of that killing, seems to me it acts like an antibiotic, which is what Lymies strive to get away from (i.e. use Doug Coil instead, etc.), and one would avoid using it for Lyme.Am I correct, or is there some benefit that I am not aware of?Also, if one does take it, I would think extra probiotics would be in order, and extra detoxing. Any comments, anyone?Many thanks,Adam"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Guest guest

Dear Lyme and Rife yahoo group: Due to federal regulations on what a company can legally claim about their products, the North American Herb & Spice Company would not tell me if their Oreganol Wild oregano oil was a natural antibiotic. However, I found I actually had a used book called, Dr. Cass Ingram's The Cure Is In The Cupboard: How To Use Oregano For Better Health, by Cass Ingram, D.O. (copyright 1997, published by Knowledge House in Buffalo Grove, Illinois). In reading in it (to see if I could use it as a natural antibiotic for a bacterial infection [though not specifically Lyme Disease]), I found it is a natural antiobiotic. See pages 96, 113, and 141 for use for treating Lyme Disease with it. I ended up trying it for the other bacterial infection partly because it was something I already had and did not have enough of the Sovereign Silver silver hydrosol to address the bacterial infection. I ended up filling some of the empty vegetable capsules with six drops of this Oreganol oil (to avoid the strong taste) and taking it with water. The company said to take as you needed. I found the first day or so that I really appeared to need it. However, I began to have some other symptoms (including memory problems) and thought maybe I needed to detox. I tried some buffered Vitamin C powder mixed in water (if I recall correctly) to combat whatever reaction. I did not follow fully the recommended regimine due to certain factors (memory, sleep disturbances, and maybe other issues). I thought I would just comment right now on my experience thus far. It is very recommended to contact the company for directions on the appropriate way(s) to use this product. This book is very helpful. Sincerely, in Christ Jesus the Lord, >> > Hi Adam, thus far Ive seen oregano helping candida and probably other fungal infections,But I dont know how much it affects lyme.I havent seen it affect my lyme though.> You have to remember one thing.No matter what Herbal antibacterial or anti viral,herbs are still antibiotics.They are just gentler and more balanced.You still need to treat them as though you are taking drugs.Plant medicine is natures medicine and more in harmony with our bodies and usually have less side effects, but its still medicine.> Care with oregano oil should be taken because it can be caustic to skin and can upset the stomach.Taken in capsules means it bypasses mucous membranes in the mouth .Not everyone has a problem with it, but some do.Extra probiotics are always good.Take them 1 to 2 hours away from killing protocols.The more killing you do , the more detoxing you needjan> > Wild Oil of Oregano: AVOID???> Posted by: "lymedefeater" 777.yellow@... lymedefeater> Date: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm ((PDT))> > Hi all,> > I've read claims of Lyme patients using Wild Oregano Oil to combat Lyme; it is claimed to kill all kinds of bacteria and fungi, cure everything under the sun, and etc.> > If it does accomplish all of that killing, seems to me it acts like an antibiotic, which is what Lymies strive to get away from (i.e. use Doug Coil instead, etc.), and one would avoid using it for Lyme.> > Am I correct, or is there some benefit that I am not aware of?> > Also, if one does take it, I would think extra probiotics would be in order, and extra detoxing. > > Any comments, anyone?> > Many thanks,> > Adam> > "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller>