RemedySpot.com

Re: Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do not know Sherry ,

between the season flait the moon flair the unexpected uncysting , the fungus confusing th epicture and all the co ,

I stopped to try to understand why I just trouble shoot the best i can when it happen .

the new way to take MMS is super and one drop activated in the evening in a low volume anema (4to 8oz) works super also

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:30 AMSubject: Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1 year since starting the coil. Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off abx for 15 months now)There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it is hard to discern.Sherry

Guest guest

Hi Sherry,I am six months into my second year of coiling and I am making great progress. The first year I had a lot of bad herxing and was only able to increase my coiling time by a few seconds each time. I only coil once every two weeks or I spend too much time herxing.This second year I have been able to increase my coiling time substantially and I am herxing less. Also my Lyme symptoms have decreased, I have more energy and have been more productive. I'm very excited about how things are going and am looking forward to further improvement.I have never been on long term antibiotics and I don't take vitamins or supplements. I do use Chlorella, Cilantro, Burbur and Pinella during a herx to detox, but usually only one dose in a two week period. I also sit in a hot tub and steam room each day for about 20 minutes.Sorry you are having problems. Hope things go better for you.Steve "Whether it be good or bad, I hope I will always take responsibility for my life."

I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1 year since starting the coil.

Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off abx for 15 months now)

There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it is hard to discern.

Sherry

Guest guest

Wonderfull Steve congratulation ,

and thank you for sharing . I have been one year stucked with 6 seonds then 7 now I am at one year and half and I began to be able to increase the time every mon tor so by one second . Your experince encourage me .

I am in th ehope that I will be able to increase the seconds mo reas you dit after oen year i am able to do it now .

One year after cioling Sherry , I do nto fear anymore for paralysis to come back as it is more stable andif they do it is very slightly . on eyear and half after begining to coil I began to beable to do a few thing from a noraml life and do less treatment every other day insteadof every day . I just began to be able to enjoy a few things I go to the choir since 2 weeks .

Kindly Marie

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:30 AMSubject: Re: Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

Hi Sherry,

I am six months into my second year of coiling and I am making great progress. The first year I had a lot of bad herxing and was only able to increase my coiling time by a few seconds each time. I only coil once every two weeks or I spend too much time herxing.

This second year I have been able to increase my coiling time substantially and I am herxing less. Also my Lyme symptoms have decreased, I have more energy and have been more productive. I'm very excited about how things are going and am looking forward to further improvement.

I have never been on long term antibiotics and I don't take vitamins or supplements. I do use Chlorella, Cilantro, Burbur and Pinella during a herx to detox, but usually only one dose in a two week period. I also sit in a hot tub and steam room each day for about 20 minutes.

Sorry you are having problems. Hope things go better for you.

Steve "Whether it be good or bad, I hope I will always take responsibility for my life."

I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1 year since starting the coil. Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off abx for 15 months now)There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it is hard to discern.Sherry

Guest guest

Dear all, thanks for your encouragement and ideas. I've been puzzled because it

seems that the coiling has been going very well. I use muscle testing and vials

of the lyme and co's to test, as I have posted previously. It seems like the

herxing is just right and that I am able to get on top of the symptoms with the

appropriate frequencies most of the time. I'm treating a whole list of things

regularly. I do have a good detox regimen in place: binders, CE's and sauna

twice a day, Essiac, Vit C. And I take injections of B vitamins, glutathione,

cysteine, plus supplement taurine, NAC, glycine, RLA.

The one thing I noticed though, is that for several weeks now the " strength " of

the frequencies for helping my body has soared way high. My interpretation was

that my immune system was weaker and needed more help. Especially bartonella

seemed to be very strong.

I may have hit on the issue, however. I just discovered that I was needing way

more potassium than I usually take, and pondering that led me to discover I have

been low on sodium. I'm now muscle testing those throughout the day and have

had a sudden improvement. So the whole thing may have been electrolytes. And

suddenly the relative strength of the frequencies via muscle testing has shifted

back down to the usual range. Isn't that interesting?

I also just realized that the Essiac tea may have been a problem. I didn't have

a very good scale in the USA and realized when I

made my new batch here in China, that I used WAY too much powder in my last

batch. I also forgot to take a week off on the 4th week.

If this improvement doesn't hold, I'll be back for more advice. Thanks again,

everyone!

BTW, my thyroid medication is 1/2 grain of natural thyroid plus 50 mcg of pure

T3. Electrolytes are important to balance with this regimen, guess I may have

just had a major lesson.

Sherry

>

> I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1

year since starting the coil.

>

> Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I

needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off

abx for 15 months now)

>

> There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it is

hard to discern.

>

> Sherry

>

Guest guest

Hi Sherry,

I was actually starting to feel much better after the first year and was no

longer symptomatic all of the time. However, I did have a time at about month

11 or 12 where I was very ammonia toxi and I had to do a lot of detoxing. I

think it was due to killing so much Lyme that my body just couldn't process the

neuro toxins fast enough. I don't seem to have the ammonia problem anymore.

The second year of coiling I only ran the machine once a week and didn't herx

until I had fall and spring flare ups which lasted about a month. I now only

coil if I get symptomatic. The last full moon I coiled 432 as I felt slightly

symptomatic, but I didn't herx so it could have been a food allergy causing some

of the symptoms as I have been kind of lax about avoiding Gluten lately and have

been paying with more allergies, so I know that I must stay Gluten free forever.

> >

> > I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1

year since starting the coil.

> >

> > Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I

needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off

abx for 15 months now)

> >

> > There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it

is hard to discern.

> >

> > Sherry

> >

>

Guest guest

I think that I need to be more patient, knowing that I am dealing with 10 years

history of abx and thus potentially way more cysts. At least Stolar warned

me that it could be a lot slower progress.

when you had the symptoms about month 11-12, what were they? My symptoms

this period have been mostly exhaustion and brain fog. But I have to say that

sometimes I have felt that toxin levels are high.

So far so good with increasing sea salt intake--I'm clearly feeling better these

two days.

Sherry

>

> Hi Sherry,

>

> I was actually starting to feel much better after the first year and was no

longer symptomatic all of the time. However, I did have a time at about month

11 or 12 where I was very ammonia toxi and I had to do a lot of detoxing. I

think it was due to killing so much Lyme that my body just couldn't process the

neuro toxins fast enough. I don't seem to have the ammonia problem anymore.

The second year of coiling I only ran the machine once a week and didn't herx

until I had fall and spring flare ups which lasted about a month. I now only

coil if I get symptomatic. The last full moon I coiled 432 as I felt slightly

symptomatic, but I didn't herx so it could have been a food allergy causing some

of the symptoms as I have been kind of lax about avoiding Gluten lately and have

been paying with more allergies, so I know that I must stay Gluten free forever.

>

>

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Suzan ,

you gluten free bread what do youput in it bicarbonate of sodium or yeast please ? an dhow much more than a wehat bread. This will avoid more tiral error style bread .

Thank you Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:21 AMSubject: Re: Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

I think that I need to be more patient, knowing that I am dealing with 10 years history of abx and thus potentially way more cysts. At least Stolar warned me that it could be a lot slower progress. when you had the symptoms about month 11-12, what were they? My symptoms this period have been mostly exhaustion and brain fog. But I have to say that sometimes I have felt that toxin levels are high. So far so good with increasing sea salt intake--I'm clearly feeling better these two days. Sherry>> Hi Sherry,> > I was actually starting to feel much better after the first year and was no longer symptomatic all of the time. However, I did have a time at about month 11 or 12 where I

was very ammonia toxi and I had to do a lot of detoxing. I think it was due to killing so much Lyme that my body just couldn't process the neuro toxins fast enough. I don't seem to have the ammonia problem anymore. The second year of coiling I only ran the machine once a week and didn't herx until I had fall and spring flare ups which lasted about a month. I now only coil if I get symptomatic. The last full moon I coiled 432 as I felt slightly symptomatic, but I didn't herx so it could have been a food allergy causing some of the symptoms as I have been kind of lax about avoiding Gluten lately and have been paying with more allergies, so I know that I must stay Gluten free forever.> > > > >>

Guest guest

Very good Cherry

Kindly marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:02 PMSubject: Re: Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

Dear all, thanks for your encouragement and ideas. I've been puzzled because it seems that the coiling has been going very well. I use muscle testing and vials of the lyme and co's to test, as I have posted previously. It seems like the herxing is just right and that I am able to get on top of the symptoms with the appropriate frequencies most of the time. I'm treating a whole list of things regularly. I do have a good detox regimen in place: binders, CE's and sauna twice a day, Essiac, Vit C. And I take injections of B vitamins, glutathione, cysteine, plus supplement taurine, NAC, glycine, RLA.The one thing I noticed though, is that for several weeks now the "strength" of the frequencies for helping my body has soared way high. My interpretation was that my immune system was weaker and needed more help. Especially bartonella seemed to be very strong.I may have hit on the issue, however. I just discovered that I was needing way more

potassium than I usually take, and pondering that led me to discover I have been low on sodium. I'm now muscle testing those throughout the day and have had a sudden improvement. So the whole thing may have been electrolytes. And suddenly the relative strength of the frequencies via muscle testing has shifted back down to the usual range. Isn't that interesting?I also just realized that the Essiac tea may have been a problem. I didn't have a very good scale in the USA and realized when Imade my new batch here in China, that I used WAY too much powder in my last batch. I also forgot to take a week off on the 4th week.If this improvement doesn't hold, I'll be back for more advice. Thanks again, everyone!BTW, my thyroid medication is 1/2 grain of natural thyroid plus 50 mcg of pure T3. Electrolytes are important to balance with this regimen, guess I may have just had a major lesson.Sherry>> I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1 year since starting the coil. > > Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off abx for 15 months now)> > There are other possibilities to explain things but as is often the case it is hard to discern.> > Sherry>