RemedySpot.com

Re: Unsubscribe please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

marie,i will remember the saying. it's great.  thanksbarbara

Hi Barbara , JOdie

Thank you for the reminder. You say it all . I had most of my furniture in faith farm or habitat for humanity . my frinds came ot help me to sew curtains .

some furniture were given to me by a girl freind throwing it away ond  the old one of my husband . Nothing is classic or new still it began to look like a home .

we mad a puzzle of anythign we had painting most in white . It give definitly the rustic touch  warm thought.

As I heard in france once and it staye din my head

``simple but confortable, modest but sufficiant. ``

So lets  had in the prayers the finding of a 3 famillies house.

KIndly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:35 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Unsubscribe please

JodieL,

so sorry about your home. medical costs seem to take everything away, and the illness takes the rest.

many yrs ago we had to take out a mortgage on ours because of medical costs.  with our age, we wanted to be in retirement without a mortgage, so we wouldn't lose it. but we had to mortgage. so we are now trying to get it finished (had to quit work on it because of health) so we can sell and looking into sharing a home with my step daughter and family.  we can't keep things up by ourselves and being so far from family to help, we feel it wiser to move.

then, with my folks failing health and memory, we are now looking at how to care for them also.  so i feel like a sandwich in between kids and parents.  so, instead of looking for a home for just two families, we are now looking for a home for three families.  and my mom wants a space with her own kitchen.  too much for me to deal with, so have to remind myself daily that god will have to find this home.

i know that whatever is available to you, you will make it into a home.  many yrs ago, when i first got sick and my kids were young, i couldn't keep things up.  i was stressed over keeping things clean and picked up.  a pastors wife told me that when the kids grow up they won't remember if the house wasn't clean, but would remember the atmosphere of the home.  as i have read your posts, you have such a good attitude and spirit.  

i remember my mother used apple crates and put hinges on a panel of wood and attached them to make the door for her bedside stands. then she used paint and wallpaper to finish it off.  i don't remember them being anything but nice.  she made the home 

so it is not where you live, or what you have,  but the love that resides in the home. doesn't matter how many live there, how tight the quarters are, but the love and acceptance.  and no matter where you go, a little paint and your own home furnishings, it will be yours.  and you make the home.  

barbara

AWE...Thanks Marie! I have lived here 16 years and of course over time the real estate market has taken a HUGE dive! The home is worth less then we owe..yeppers! It's sad, BUT you are absolutely right about God opening up doors. It sounds like you did a very smart thing! Thank-you for your kind words. Jodie L.

> > > > > > > > >   

> >> >Hi Jodie> >Im so sorry about you losing your home ,but I can understand.Ive move twice in the last two years after leaving NH.Im about to sell my house In keene , or find a family to rent it to with option to buy as Im too tired to manage the house remotely from Florida

> >Im also getting ready to move yet again because the house Ive been renting has mold in it and the allergies just make my condition worse.> >So Im moving in with a family , one member who is disabled, so we will be trying to take care of each other.Its not a quiet house but it is my only sure option at the moment

> >jan> >> >OT: A good positive attitude (was) Metal & EMEM -5D machines> >    Posted by: " Jim in Jax " jimjax2@... <http://us.mc1215.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jimjax2@...> jimjax2

> >    Date: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm ((PST))

> >> >Hi Jodie L,> >> >I am very sorry to hear about your home... This is a real sore spot with me> >that American's> >are not protected somehow from medical costs or the lack of health

> >insurance.. AND> >many Lymies are at risk for this as well as those with other chronic> >illnesses...> >> >Well at least try not to stress yourself from this move... They are not fun

> >and they are oft> >> > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > >really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. "  -R. Buckminster Fuller

> > > >   > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Here is an other one from a song several centuires ago you may like .

``How much a regret my so fleshy harm, my leg well done and the time lost !``

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: Unsubscribe please

marie,

i will remember the saying. it's great. thanks

barbara

Hi Barbara , JOdie

Thank you for the reminder. You say it all . I had most of my furniture in faith farm or habitat for humanity . my frinds came ot help me to sew curtains .

some furniture were given to me by a girl freind throwing it away ond the old one of my husband . Nothing is classic or new still it began to look like a home .

we mad a puzzle of anythign we had painting most in white . It give definitly the rustic touch warm thought.

As I heard in france once and it staye din my head

``simple but confortable, modest but sufficiant. ``

So lets had in the prayers the finding of a 3 famillies house.

KIndly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:35 PMSubject: Re: Re: Unsubscribe please

JodieL,

so sorry about your home. medical costs seem to take everything away, and the illness takes the rest.

many yrs ago we had to take out a mortgage on ours because of medical costs. with our age, we wanted to be in retirement without a mortgage, so we wouldn't lose it. but we had to mortgage. so we are now trying to get it finished (had to quit work on it because of health) so we can sell and looking into sharing a home with my step daughter and family. we can't keep things up by ourselves and being so far from family to help, we feel it wiser to move.

then, with my folks failing health and memory, we are now looking at how to care for them also. so i feel like a sandwich in between kids and parents. so, instead of looking for a home for just two families, we are now looking for a home for three families. and my mom wants a space with her own kitchen. too much for me to deal with, so have to remind myself daily that god will have to find this home.

i know that whatever is available to you, you will make it into a home. many yrs ago, when i first got sick and my kids were young, i couldn't keep things up. i was stressed over keeping things clean and picked up. a pastors wife told me that when the kids grow up they won't remember if the house wasn't clean, but would remember the atmosphere of the home. as i have read your posts, you have such a good attitude and spirit.

i remember my mother used apple crates and put hinges on a panel of wood and attached them to make the door for her bedside stands. then she used paint and wallpaper to finish it off. i don't remember them being anything but nice. she made the home

so it is not where you live, or what you have, but the love that resides in the home. doesn't matter how many live there, how tight the quarters are, but the love and acceptance. and no matter where you go, a little paint and your own home furnishings, it will be yours. and you make the home.

barbara

AWE...Thanks Marie! I have lived here 16 years and of course over time the real estate market has taken a HUGE dive! The home is worth less then we owe..yeppers! It's sad, BUT you are absolutely right about God opening up doors. It sounds like you did a very smart thing! Thank-you for your kind words. Jodie L.

> > > > >Â > >Â > >Â Â Â > >> >Hi Jodie> >Im so sorry about you losing your home ,but I can understand.Ive move twice in the last two years after leaving NH.Im about to sell my house In keene , or find a family to rent it to with option to buy as Im too tired to manage the house remotely from Florida> >Im also getting ready to move yet again because the house Ive been renting has mold in it and the allergies just make my condition worse.> >So Im moving in with a family , one member who is disabled, so we will be trying to take care of each other.Its not a quiet house but it is my only sure option at the moment> >jan> >> >OT: A good positive attitude (was) Metal & EMEM -5D machines> >Â Â Â Â Posted by: "Jim in Jax" jimjax2@... <http://us.mc1215.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jimjax2@...> jimjax2> >Â Â Â Â Date: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm ((PST)) > >> >Hi Jodie L,> >> >I am very sorry to hear about your home... This is a real sore spot with me> >that American's> >are not protected somehow from medical costs or the lack of health> >insurance.. AND> >many Lymies are at risk for this as well as those with other chronic> >illnesses...> >> >Well at least try not to stress yourself from this move... They are not fun> >and they are oft> >> >"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > >really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." Â -R. Buckminster Fuller> >Â > >Â Â Â > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Barbara, I am being very " positive " about this whole ordeal. A year ago it

would have crushed me! I have learned that their are reasons for everything and

it will somehow work out! I am creative so I don't mind the challenge but just

wish I was a bit healthier to endure the ride! Thanks barbara! Jodie L.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >Â

> > > >Â

> > > >Â Â Â

> >

> > > >

> > > >Hi Jodie

> > > >Im so sorry about you losing your home ,but I can understand.Ive move

> > twice in the last two years after leaving NH.Im about to sell my house In

> > keene , or find a family to rent it to with option to buy as Im too tired

> > to manage the house remotely from Florida

> > > >Im also getting ready to move yet again because the house Ive been

> > renting has mold in it and the allergies just make my condition worse.

> > > >So Im moving in with a family , one member who is disabled, so we will

> > be trying to take care of each other.Its not a quiet house but it is my

> > only sure option at the moment

> > > >jan

> > > >

> > > >OT: A good positive attitude (was) Metal & EMEM -5D machines

> > > >Â Â Â Â Posted by: " Jim in Jax " jimjax2@ <

> > http://us.mc1215.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jimjax2@> jimjax2

> > > >Â Â Â Â Date: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm ((PST))

> >

> > > >

> > > >Hi Jodie L,

> > > >

> > > >I am very sorry to hear about your home... This is a real sore spot

> > with me

> > > >that American's

> > > >are not protected somehow from medical costs or the lack of health

> > > >insurance.. AND

> > > >many Lymies are at risk for this as well as those with other chronic

> > > >illnesses...

> > > >

> > > >Well at least try not to stress yourself from this move... They are not

> > fun

> > > >and they are oft

> > > >

> > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > >really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the

> > truth ,and to dare to love completely. " Â -R. Buckminster Fuller

> > > >Â

> > > >Â Â Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

jodie, sounds like we are working towards the same goal of being positive.  thinking of sharing a house is a little daunting sometimes.  i have had to consider how much i can give up, how little space can i make it in, who's dishes, etc.  but as with you, i'm trying to see what the benefits will be.  what others are having to do, change, survive with.  

sometimes it is hard, sometimes it is exciting for the new adventure.   keeping our eyes on the positive is good.barbara

Barbara, I am being very " positive " about this whole ordeal. A year ago it would have crushed me! I have learned that their are reasons for everything and it will somehow work out! I am creative so I don't mind the challenge but just wish I was a bit healthier to endure the ride! Thanks barbara! Jodie L.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >Â

> > > >Â

> > > >Â Â Â

> >

> > > >

> > > >Hi Jodie

> > > >Im so sorry about you losing your home ,but I can understand.Ive move

> > twice in the last two years after leaving NH.Im about to sell my house In

> > keene , or find a family to rent it to with option to buy as Im too tired

> > to manage the house remotely from Florida

> > > >Im also getting ready to move yet again because the house Ive been

> > renting has mold in it and the allergies just make my condition worse.

> > > >So Im moving in with a family , one member who is disabled, so we will

> > be trying to take care of each other.Its not a quiet house but it is my

> > only sure option at the moment

> > > >jan

> > > >

> > > >OT: A good positive attitude (was) Metal & EMEM -5D machines

> > > >Â Â Â Â Posted by: " Jim in Jax " jimjax2@ <

> > http://us.mc1215.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jimjax2@> jimjax2

> > > >Â Â Â Â Date: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm ((PST))

> >

> > > >

> > > >Hi Jodie L,

> > > >

> > > >I am very sorry to hear about your home... This is a real sore spot

> > with me

> > > >that American's

> > > >are not protected somehow from medical costs or the lack of health

> > > >insurance.. AND

> > > >many Lymies are at risk for this as well as those with other chronic

> > > >illnesses...

> > > >