RemedySpot.com

Those with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi SherryMight I suggest trying a different frequency , or are you still herxing on the frequencies you are using? There is often a longer flare in the time before spring .or you just need to add more detoxing and cyst busting protocolsSometimes a change in our routines in taking herbs or rifing will get me back on trackjanThose with longer term experience with coil, how did 2nd year go? Posted by: "scdlymie" scdlymie@... scdlymie Date: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 am ((PST))I have taken a down turn since the 3rd week of January which is just about 1 year since starting the coil. Has anyone had this experience after a year of coiling? I am wondering if I needed to be off abx longer before the cysts started to really get active? (Off abx for 15 months now)There are other possibilities to

explain things but as is often the case it is hard to discern.Sherry "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller