RemedySpot.com

wish I had never heard of the coil or MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which is horopito , and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine HCL with meals is also helpful with candida.jan One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using it everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn after each session, but I thot it was herxing. Since then I have the worst abdominal symptoms you can think of. I have tried everything and now I am in such despair over this condition. > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet how can I ever get out if this

mess? Tests show I have low elastase level which indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection of the intestines. Did the coil hurt my intestines and pancrease? Just what is happening to me. I don't know where else to rant at. I am mad, just not sure at who. I have suffered so much with these weird abdominal symptoms. Sob. > >

Angie. "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Guest guest

I never had abdominal symptoms prior to using the coil machine. This all started

back in May 2009 when I decided to go the coil route. This is after I had been

thru Doxy and Rocephin PIC line for 5weeks, Salt and C. All helped me but the

symptoms lingered. So i found and joined the last lyme group that now morphed

into this one.

I started with 570hz for Babesia. I have never herxed, so I was advised that i

could ramp up quickly since it was herxing that makes folks go slowly. Anyway I

was doing 10 mins on my central abdomen. I used it like this for about 14

sessions at every other day. I was also doing 832hz for Bartonella. I did about

7 sessions of that. I was doing it everyday because the thinking at the time is

that it reproduces quickly and you have to be aggressive with it.

I noticed after the 6th session with the 570, that I developed constant burping

and a feelin like my stomach was coming out back up my throat. Afetr each

session after that 6th one, I would get the same feeling. It would subside by

the end of the day. Then the next day after coiling and hugging the coil to my

abdomen, that feeling would come back again. I was made to believe I was finally

herxing and advised to continue. So I did. However after about 2 months of using

the coil, I decided it was not for me. So I quit.

Couple of days after I quit, the burping feeling,and acid reflux feeling went

away. I waited two weeks and then started my next protocol, which was MMS.I swas

taking it 3drops 3x a day. I took it for two weeks.however one week into taking

the MMS, the heartburn returned, and this time, it stayed.

Then about 2weeks after i had discontinued the MMS, I woke up one morning with a

feeling of bunched up intestines under my right rib, in arear of where I used to

hug the coil over. It came with bloating, nausea, fullness, intestinal audible

growling and churning, and the dreaded constant burping with a feeling of

stomach coming up my throat. The intestinal mass seems to move around in my

abdomen but its mainly over under my right rib. I have constant burping, not

related to eating. I have intestinal growling unrelated to eating. The most

disconcerting is the feeling of constant reflux.

This has been going on for two and half years now.

I have had numerous ultrasound that are normal. I have been treated for worms

and parasites, to no avail. I have been treated with what i hear is a powerful

antibiotic called Xifanan for intestinal bacteria. No help. The only thing that

did help once was Align Probiotic. It actually controlled it for a while, but

suddenly it quit working. Don't know why. I then started this other probiotic

that has 100 million cfu units. It has been no help.

i have had my stool tested and they found level 1 intestinal yeast and low

Elastase 1 enzyme. The Dr. put me on a Candida diet since last December. I have

tried to stick to it despite how hard it is, yet no relief. I am also on

Nystatin, some powerful digestive enzymes. Yet the symptoms keep flaring.

So you see why I wish I had never heard of coiling nor MMS. Between them, they

have ruined my life in the last two and half years.I am bitter because I have

suffered so much, and still suffering with no help in sight.

Jan like I said, I take a pretty powerful probiotic that has 100 billion of

those units. They have not helped. Probiotics Align helped me initially, but not

anymore. That was why I went to supposedly this superior one, but it has not

helped either.

I am open to any insights on how I can get over this.

Thanks.

Angie.

>

> AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe

should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of probiotic per

capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which is horopito ,

and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine HCL with meals is also

helpful with candida.jan

>  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three

months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using it everyday

for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn after each

session, but I thot it was herxing. Since then I have the worst abdominal

symptoms you can think of. I have tried everything and now I am in such despair

over this condition. 

> > 

> > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > 

> > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet

how can I ever get out if this mess? Tests show I have low elastase level which

indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection of the

intestines. Did the coil hurt my intestines and pancrease? Just what is

happening to me. I don't know where else to rant at. I am mad, just not sure at

who. I have suffered so much with these weird abdominal symptoms. Sob. 

> > 

> > Angie. 

>

> " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

>

> really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and

to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

>

Guest guest

Angie,Antibiotics kill also the good bacteria and make your body highly acidic.I had similar experience and the doc gave me Prilosec which dose not help the real problem. So instead I started coiling my liver on 751 once daily. Started with 1 min and went up to 3. Every time I put coil on the liver I was feeling soothing warmth. I was doing this for couple of weeks 'till symptoms went a way and also try to eliminate sugar and gluten from my diet.I hope this helps a little. Good luck!BozenaConnected by DROID on Verizon Wireless Re: wish I had never heard of the coil or MMS I never had abdominal symptoms prior to using the coil machine. This all started back in May 2009 when I decided to go the coil route. This is after I had been thru Doxy and Rocephin PIC line for 5weeks, Salt and C. All helped me but the symptoms lingered. So i found and joined the last lyme group that now morphed into this one.I started with 570hz for Babesia. I have never herxed, so I was advised that i could ramp up quickly since it was herxing that makes folks go slowly. Anyway I was doing 10 mins on my central abdomen. I used it like this for about 14 sessions at every other day. I was also doing 832hz for Bartonella. I did about 7 sessions of that. I was doing it everyday because the thinking at the time is that it reproduces quickly and you have to be aggressive with it.I noticed after the 6th session with the 570, that I developed constant burping and a feelin like my stomach was coming out back up my throat. Afetr each session after that 6th one, I would get the same feeling. It would subside by the end of the day. Then the next day after coiling and hugging the coil to my abdomen, that feeling would come back again. I was made to believe I was finally herxing and advised to continue. So I did. However after about 2 months of using the coil, I decided it was not for me. So I quit.Couple of days after I quit, the burping feeling,and acid reflux feeling went away. I waited two weeks and then started my next protocol, which was MMS.I swas taking it 3drops 3x a day. I took it for two weeks.however one week into taking the MMS, the heartburn returned, and this time, it stayed.Then about 2weeks after i had discontinued the MMS, I woke up one morning with a feeling of bunched up intestines under my right rib, in arear of where I used to hug the coil over. It came with bloating, nausea, fullness, intestinal audible growling and churning, and the dreaded constant burping with a feeling of stomach coming up my throat. The intestinal mass seems to move around in my abdomen but its mainly over under my right rib. I have constant burping, not related to eating. I have intestinal growling unrelated to eating. The most disconcerting is the feeling of constant reflux.This has been going on for two and half years now.I have had numerous ultrasound that are normal. I have been treated for worms and parasites, to no avail. I have been treated with what i hear is a powerful antibiotic called Xifanan for intestinal bacteria. No help. The only thing that did help once was Align Probiotic. It actually controlled it for a while, but suddenly it quit working. Don't know why. I then started this other probiotic that has 100 million cfu units. It has been no help.i have had my stool tested and they found level 1 intestinal yeast and low Elastase 1 enzyme. The Dr. put me on a Candida diet since last December. I have tried to stick to it despite how hard it is, yet no relief. I am also on Nystatin, some powerful digestive enzymes. Yet the symptoms keep flaring.So you see why I wish I had never heard of coiling nor MMS. Between them, they have ruined my life in the last two and half years.I am bitter because I have suffered so much, and still suffering with no help in sight.Jan like I said, I take a pretty powerful probiotic that has 100 billion of those units. They have not helped. Probiotics Align helped me initially, but not anymore. That was why I went to supposedly this superior one, but it has not helped either.I am open to any insights on how I can get over this.Thanks.Angie.>> AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which is horopito , and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine HCL with meals is also helpful with candida.jan>  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using it everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn after each session, but I thot it was herxing. Since then I have the worst abdominal symptoms you can think of. I have tried everything and now I am in such despair over this condition. > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet how can I ever get out if this mess? Tests show I have low elastase level which indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection of the intestines. Did the coil hurt my intestines and pancrease? Just what is happening to me. I don't know where else to rant at. I am mad, just not sure at who. I have suffered so much with these weird abdominal symptoms. Sob. > > > > Angie. > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller>

Guest guest

Angie, it might not be the number of organisms in the probiotic but rather that

you haven't found the brand you need. I remember reading that someone had

persisted in trying brand after brand and eventually found one that really did

the trick though the previous ones didn't work. Also, taking a probiotic enema

could be useful. I am using an occasional kefir grain as a suppository, and it

has been beneficial. I've used Custom Probiotics--and they are strong and

excellent. Kombucha seems to help some folk as well.

On lymenet there is a long thread on rifing, and I remember reading where one

person had a severe stomach pain response, but not to the coil as I recall.

Sorry I don't remember the name or what she did that worked but as I recall, it

did resolve. You might try posting there as well, or reading the thread.

Do you notice that the problem worsens when you eat fat? Could this be gall

bladder related? In addition to using betaine as has been suggested, I also

take ox bile to help with digestion.

Diet is hard but certainly is worth exploring. I follow a stricter version of

the specific carbohydrate diet. This diet has also helped tons of people with

severe abdominal symptoms, as has the GAPS diet. Both help with rebalancing the

gut flora, and that is a particular focus of the GAPS diet. If you haven't read

about these or tried them, it might be worth it.

Sherry

> >

> > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe

should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of probiotic per

capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which is horopito ,

helpful with candida.jan

> >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three

over this condition. 

> > > 

> > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > 

> > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet

> > > 

> > > Angie. 

> >

> > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> >

> > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth

,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Angie-- I am new to this group, but not new to lyme with myself, my husband, and 2 kids battling it for 3 years. I had unhealthy intestinal flora that only was corrected with VSL3 probiotic which has 900 billion living organisms per dose, which many people take 2x a day. They also have 450 billion strength dose which worked for me 2x a day. They call it "the living shield" because it protects your gut lining so well from bad organisms. You buy it on line or bring a prescription for the stronger strength to the pharmacy--some insurance covers it. Good luck. na To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:43 PM Subject: Re: wish I had never heard of the coil or MMS

Angie, it might not be the number of organisms in the probiotic but rather that you haven't found the brand you need. I remember reading that someone had persisted in trying brand after brand and eventually found one that really did the trick though the previous ones didn't work. Also, taking a probiotic enema could be useful. I am using an occasional kefir grain as a suppository, and it has been beneficial. I've used Custom Probiotics--and they are strong and excellent. Kombucha seems to help some folk as well.

On lymenet there is a long thread on rifing, and I remember reading where one person had a severe stomach pain response, but not to the coil as I recall. Sorry I don't remember the name or what she did that worked but as I recall, it did resolve. You might try posting there as well, or reading the thread.

Do you notice that the problem worsens when you eat fat? Could this be gall bladder related? In addition to using betaine as has been suggested, I also take ox bile to help with digestion.

Diet is hard but certainly is worth exploring. I follow a stricter version of the specific carbohydrate diet. This diet has also helped tons of people with severe abdominal symptoms, as has the GAPS diet. Both help with rebalancing the gut flora, and that is a particular focus of the GAPS diet. If you haven't read about these or tried them, it might be worth it.

Sherry

> >

> > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which is horopito , and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine HCL with meals is also helpful with candida.jan

> > One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using it everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn after each session, but I thot it was herxing. Since then I have the worst abdominal symptoms you can think of. I have tried everything and now I am in such despair over this condition.

> > >

> > >

> > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet how can I ever get out if this mess? Tests show I have low elastase level which indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection of the intestines. Did the coil hurt my intestines and pancrease? Just what is happening to me. I don't know where else to rant at. I am mad, just not sure at who. I have suffered so much with these weird abdominal symptoms. Sob.

> > >

> > > Angie.

> >

> > "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> >

> > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Angie,

I wonder if the gut pain is related to low HCL levels. I had terrible gut pain

and acid reflux long before I started rifing. I was diagnosed with Achlorhydria

which means no stomach acid. I used to eat Rhizinate or deglycerized licorice

by the handfuls to sooth the chronic gastritis pain that I experienced. I would

drink aloe juice mixed with cabbage juice all of that would temporarily relieve

the symptoms, but did not fix the problem. I finally went to Dr athon

at the Tahoma Clinic in Seattle. He is also Suzanne Sommer's doctor.

The first thing they did was the Heidelburg Capsule test on me to test my

stomach acid levels. This test is a small capsule that is tied to a string that

you swallow. The capsule sends a signal back to the computer program. The give

you a baking soda drink and then measure how long it takes for your stomach to

reacidify. Other then my gag reflex going off from the string hanging out of my

mouth, it was a pretty painless test and it is worth it for you to look into it.

www.phcapsule.com.

I also suspect that the antibiotics wiped out your good flora. I love a

probiotic by Dr. Ohira. It is the best probiotic out there, however only

available through practitioners although you might be able to find it online. I

do one in the AM and one in the PM along with one cheap costco brand probiotic

twice a day. I also do pancreatic enzymes, twice daily. I went from chronic

constipation to being as regular as clockwork on Dr. Ohira's. They are one

supplement that will stay in my arsenal.

I think that it was really a coincidence that your symptoms came on after

coiling. Although jumping from one minute up to ten without really taking the

time to slowly ramp up, could cause a massive herx. One question, did you ever

herx otherwise from running 570 or 832 after ramping up? You are the first

person that I have heard of that has had any negative long term side effects

from coiling, so I suspect there are other things at play causing your problems.

> >

> > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe

helpful with candida.jan

> >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over three

over this condition. 

> > > 

> > > 

> > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better yet

> > > 

> > > Angie. 

> >

> > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> >

> > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth

> >

>

Guest guest

About the Heidelburg test, was the string used to pull the capsule back up from

your stomach? If so, didn't that hurt? Wasn't there an option to just let it

continue out of your body into the stool? I'm anxious to hear your answer

because I am considering the test, but don't think I could do that with the

string method. Thanks.

Susie

> > >

> > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe

helpful with candida.jan

> > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over

three months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using it

everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn

after each session, but I thot it was herxing. Since then I have the worst

abdominal symptoms you can think of. I have tried everything and now I am in

such despair over this condition. 

> > > > 

> > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > 

> > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better

yet how can I ever get out if this mess? Tests show I have low elastase level

which indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection of the

> > > > 

> > > > Angie. 

> > >

> > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > >

> > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks all for our responses as I continue to go thru this maze of suffering.

How is it possible to burp every minute of every day and feel like something is

either stuck in your throat or trying to come up from your abdomen. If I wasn't

experiencing and have been for two and half years, I would never have believed

it was possible. My endoscopy has been normal too so there really is nothing

stuck there. It's just a feeling, a very disconcerting one.

@Sherry, the stomach issues are always there. It is not associated with eating

fatty foods. I'll look into the GAPS diet as you suggested. Thanks.

@Jim, I don't think it's coincidental that this started right when I was

coiling. I have no doubt that it is coil related. Maybe the 10 mins over the

abdomen was too much for my own constitution. I just wish to find a way out of

this maze. It is coil related. I am currently being treated for yeast infection

with Nystatin, Candida diet and Probiotics. Just when I think it's helping, all

the symptoms surge again. Sigh. The next step is that I am going for a breath

test to check for bacterial overgrowth in the small intestines.

@na and , like I said, so far only Align probiotic recommended by my GI

doctor worked initially, then it quit working after about 3 months. I really

thought I was over this at the time, but it quit working. Since then I have been

placed and I'm still on a probiotic with 1 billion cfu from a company called

Prothera. The name is Therbiotic and it is supposedly really good. It needs to

be refrigerated and all. I hear the refrigerated ones are better. It hasn't

helped me though. The Align which is over the counter helped me more when it was

working for me.

But I am willing to try a different brand. I just want this to go away.

Sometimes I think about killing myself. That's how bad these symptom are.

Question is, which one now should I get? The VSL3 or Dr. Ohira's? Any thoughts.

@ , no I never did herx on any frequency. Even if jumping from 1 to 10 mins

coil time would produce a massive herx, would the person still be herxing 2 and

half years later? I doubt it.

Anyway thanks so far.

Angie.

> > >

> > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You maybe

helpful with candida.jan

> > > > 

> > > > 

> > > > 

> > > > Angie. 

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Susie,

The capsule that you swallow is the size of a vitamin pill very small. The

string is for retreaving it from the stomach and probably to transmit a signal

to the computer, I don't know. The test doesn't last very long and it really

was not that bad. I do have a pretty strong gag reflex and if I could tolerate,

I am sure you could as well.

> > > >

> > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You

maybe should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion units of

probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which

is horopito , and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine HCL with

meals is also helpful with candida.jan

> > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over

> > > > > 

> > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > > 

> > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better

> > > > > 

> > > > > Angie. 

> > > >

> > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > >

> > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Angie,

I like the Doctor Ohiras better then any other probiotic that I have taken

because it does have a small amount of herb in it that keeps you regular. Since

that was a huge issue for me, I found this probiotic to work better then any

others. You might have an entirely different set of issues, but I am now going

daily like I did when I was a kid.

The reason I asked about the herxing, with the coil and I am not trying to throw

you under the bus, but hopefully allow others to learn from your experience, is

that jumping from such a small amount of time to such a long run time is hard

for me to wrap my head around. Did you ramp up slowly adding in 15 seconds at a

time? If you weren't herxing after about 4 minutes on the coil on any given

frequency, I would have assumed I was either on the wrong frequencies or not

infected with the organism you were attempting to treat or the disease as in the

case of Lyme was encysted.

The other issue is, I was told by not to run more then 6 minutes on the

stomach and to very slowly work up to this time. Hindsight is always twenty

twenty, and now the focus should be on how to correct your digestive issues and

not look back at what you might have done differently. I do believe others who

may be just starting out with the coil machine needs to learn from this and

realize that this is experimental technology. Any protocol that works for one

person may not work for another given each person has their own unique set of

circumstances.

I really do appreciate your posting your experience as I believe that it does

remind us that we are all just a big experiment and must be careful not to

succumb to the lure of the quick and easy fix when there really isn't one. It

is pace not race when it comes to treating this disease and trust me I

understand how people get tired of the fight and just want to get better by

pushing treatment too hard too fast. I have read about people in the salt/c

group ramping up too fast and experiencing excruciating herx symptoms in spite

of repeated warnings to go slow.

You are worth the fight and I do believe you can turn this around, you might

have to think outside the box a bit since most MDs don't. Listen to others who

have had serious gastrointestinal symptoms who may have come through them and

see if there are suggestions that you might resonate with you to get you through

this crisis. Please let us know how it is going with you from time to time.

I am thinking that the stomach acid issue could be a HUGE one for you. I had

very similar gastrointestinal distress that you describe until I started

HCL/Betaine. Also as others mentioned with antibiotic usage, you probably have

a huge fungal overgrowth and you may even have some Aspergillis issues

compounding your problems. Unfortunately, the diet for treating molds and

yeasts is so very restrictive, that most people can't follow it. It is possible

that one of the frequencies that you ran killed some gut flora off. I don't

know for sure and we can all only speculate, but I really do think you should

buy some HCL/Betaine and try 1 -3 caps with each meal for awhile and see if you

notice improvement. Gastrointestinal problems can really set your immune

function back, so the first thing you need to do is get that corrected before

you try to do anything else. If you knew how much Gastro support I do, it would

floor you. I take 8 systemic enzymes a day, 4 in the AM, 4 in the PM (Infzyme

by American Biologics) I take enzymes for digestion with each meal along with

HCL and Betaine. I take at least 4-6 probiotics a day 2 are the Dr. Ohiras and

the rest are just cheap Costco brand with 20 billion cells. I have done

homeopathics to correct constipation etc. I know that Dr. often put

Cancer patients on as much as 12 Pancreatic enzymes. It gets expensive to take

this much, but it may be what your body needs to correct itself. If you need to

get practitioner prices on anything, let me know and I will give you my friends

email address.

> > > >

> > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You

probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called Kolorex which

> > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over

> > > > > 

> > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > > 

> > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil? Better

> > > > > 

> > > > > Angie. 

> > > >

> > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > >

> > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks for the time you are taking. In truth, at the time I was advised to

use it as I did. The thinking was that since I was not herxing at the shorter

times, that I could ramp up quickly, which I did. Of course now in hindsight, it

was all wrong advice and wrong methodology which I hugely regret. Like you said

however, problem is how to get over this if at all possible. I only used

frequencies 570 for Babesia and 832 for Bartonella. Maybe they killed good

bacteria in my gut. Maybe such long sessions ie 10 mins on abdomen was too much

for me, but not for others. Or maybe the others ramped up slower than me. I take

my lumps in all of this. I just need to find a way around, over or under this.

Can you share more about the actual Dr Ohira product you take please. Does yours

have to be refrigerated? Is it caps, liquid etc ?

Thanks again all.

Angie.

> > > > >

> > > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You

> > > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil?

Better yet how can I ever get out if this mess? Tests show I have low elastase

level which indicates pancreatic insuffieciency, and level one yeast infection

of the intestines. Did the coil hurt my intestines and pancrease? Just what is

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > >

> > > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > > >

> > > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the

truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks for answering. At least there would be no surprises now that I know.

Susie

> > > > >

> > > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily over

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

As far as gastro support goes, did doctors tell you to take all of those

products, or did you just try them on your own? I suffer from constipation

myself, but Dr. Ohiras made it worse. (Although I was also on PCA_RX at the time

which is a detox product. Maybe that made it worse). Do you think low stomach

acid contributes to constipation or is that a separate issue? I'm going to be

making the Essiac tea & hope that will help with constipation because there is

an herb in there that is supposed to help. Right now I just take 1

Primadophilus Bifidus in am & 1 in pm. It took me a long time to find a

probiotic that wouldn't give me gas, but I feel that maybe it's still not

enough. I do drink store unsweetened kefir & eat organic yogurt so that's a

plus. Do you take any kind of supplemental fiber too? Thanks for your help.

Susie

> > > > >

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > 

> > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Angie,

I am sending a link that has the supplement facts on this probiotic.

http://www.mynaturalmarket.com/essential-formulas-dr-ohhira-s-probiotics-12-plus\

-professional-formula-120-capsules.html?osCsid=9b1211128050d54db39d24aba56ee30dM\

y friend gets them at cost as they are very expensive online, so make sure you

let me know if you want to order some and I will give you her info.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You

> > > > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily

over three months for Bartonella and Babesia some three years ago. I was using

it everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil?

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > > > >

> > > > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Susie,

First, I would check and see if you have an underactive Thyroid. It often is

the culprit for chronic constipation. I would also be curious about your HCL

levels. Low HCL levels equate to Parasitic infections. I would then question

if you have either roundworms or some other parasitic infection such as

Cryptosporidium, Giardia all common or some other infection such as fungal

overgrowth. For me, the problem was brought about by a low thyroid, combined

with a fungal overgrowth, not drinking enough water and not eating enough

vegies. All of these things are contributing factors. I avoid Kefir and yogurt

now because it seems to cause gut inflammation and irritate my Gastritis issues.

Also because of the fact that milk products feeds parasites, they love it! I

learned about the different enzymes and probiotics partly from my doctor and

from reading the body ecology book and other books by the same author. Louise

Gittleman has a book called Gut Flush that recommends doing a large loading dose

of probiotics for a week or so and then slowly backing down.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good probiotic.You

it everyday for 10 mins over my liver area for Bartonella. I would get heartburn

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Yes, I do have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, basically low thyroid, but can also have

intermittent over-active symptoms. I'm not currently taking any thyroid meds

because I tried all of them & always felt worse, not better. So now I only take

1 drop of Magnascent iodine every other day (not even sure if I'm supposed to

take that, because with Hashimoto's, iodine can be the wrong thing to take. I

was on Iodoral briefly & it gave me blinding headaches & metallic taste in the

mouth). I had Crypto last year from an ION panel & I'm waiting for the results

of a stool test that I just did to see what's there now. Thanks.

Susie

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > AngieIt sounds like you may need heavy doses of a good

probiotic.You maybe should get Swansons brand probiotics that have 66 billion

units of probiotic per capsule and take 3 times a day.Also a product called

Kolorex which is horopito , and Kandidaplex which is a herbal combinationBetaine

HCL with meals is also helpful with candida.jan

> > > > > > >  One or both of them have ruined my life. I used the coil heavily

> > > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > > I had taken MMS for about 2 weeks after ending the coil usage. 

> > > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > > Why am I the only one who ever experienced this with the coil?

> > > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi na,

450 billion good bacteria in VSL3, I honestly thought you made a mistake and it

should be

450 million... But you were correct, that is the highest amount of good bacteria

I have seen

in a probiotic!!

Thanks,

Jim

> > >

helpful with candida.jan

> > > > 

> > > > 

> > > > 

> > > > Angie. 

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

> some powerful digestive enzymes.

It surprised me but I found that I the gas and flatulence i was

experiencing stopped when I cut back to a much lower dose of

digestive enzymes than I was taking.

I also found that I was getting gas pains when I took Unizyme or

Wobenzym in large quantities.

I wonder if the same sort of thing can be affecting you.

I hope you find relief soon.

All the best,

Blue

Guest guest

Hi Susie,

Have you tried using Glucomannan?

It is good for constipation... Also good is prunes and prune juice, high amounts

of Vitamin C hourly or mag citrate hourly (only as really needed).

Store Kefir has no comparison to homemade Kefir... Store Kefir has approx 7 -10

strains of bacteria, homemade up to 57 strains and costs a lot less!!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Homemade-Kefir-Vs-Commercial-Store-Bought-Kefir & id=451\

Take care,

Jim

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > > Angie. 

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >