RemedySpot.com

Re: Recent Undigested food in stools help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HiSince it happened after the vaccine, is there any way to know what is in vaccine. I also do not digest food, i don t know my cause. DamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: johlysidutube@...Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:33:07 +0000Subject: Recent Undigested food in stools help?

For about 2 years I've been having undigested food in my stools (the worst foods are usually seeds then grains which I usually avoid) this was never an issue before I got the swine flu vaccine.

I am working with a Doctor but nothing has worked so far including, 3 months MMS, hydrochloric acid, probiotics, hpylori/parasite/fungus treatments, enzymes, bile, fasting, homeopathic vaccine detox, liver flushing and not to mention healthy diet.

I've done 1 food intolerance panel from biohealth diagnostics which tested for eggs, soy, dairy, gluten and gluten came out mildly positive but I was gluten free and still am today.

Also my amino acid levels were the lowest ever seen despite ingesting tons of grassfed organic beef and taking an amino acid supplement well before the test.

So anyone have any ideas on where to look, what to try taking and what tests to run etc?

(also diagnosed with lyme, bartonella, PANDAS which I have had for way longer than when this problem started).

Guest guest

Damarise,

Thanks for the reply.

I can't say for sure that it was the vaccine however knowing what I know about

vaccines now (that they are MEANT to make you and your children unhealthy) I

never would have got it.

It was virtually never an issue before.

Also the stuff I listed and dealt with (or thought I dealt with) are some mostly

common causes of the undigested food, ie hpylori inhibiting stomach acid or lack

of stomach acid, lack of probiotics also food allergies and intolerances.

If anyone wants to chime in please do!

-

Guest guest

Hi,question about one of your comments jason.   

'hpylori inhibiting stomach acid' 

i had not heard that h pylori inhibits stomach acid.  is this really true?

the reason i ask is my mother has a lot of stomach issues, including, pain, indigestion, belching, acid reflux.  we know she has a 'sugar' problem and candida problem, but she still has h pylori even though she has gone through abx treatment.  she now has another ulcer.  

however, if h pylori inhibits stomach acid, this could also cause some of these symptoms.  any more info on this?thanksbarbara

Damarise,

Thanks for the reply.

I can't say for sure that it was the vaccine however knowing what I know about vaccines now (that they are MEANT to make you and your children unhealthy) I never would have got it.

It was virtually never an issue before.

Also the stuff I listed and dealt with (or thought I dealt with) are some mostly common causes of the undigested food, ie hpylori inhibiting stomach acid or lack of stomach acid, lack of probiotics also food allergies and intolerances.

If anyone wants to chime in please do!

-

Guest guest

No advice, but try mastic gum for H. Pylori!

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Damarise,

> >

> > Thanks for the reply.

> >

> > I can't say for sure that it was the vaccine however knowing what I know

> > about vaccines now (that they are MEANT to make you and your children

> > unhealthy) I never would have got it.

> >

> > It was virtually never an issue before.

> >

> > Also the stuff I listed and dealt with (or thought I dealt with) are some

> > mostly common causes of the undigested food, ie hpylori inhibiting stomach

> > acid or lack of stomach acid, lack of probiotics also food allergies and

> > intolerances.

> >

> > If anyone wants to chime in please do!

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

>H. pylori is one of the causes of stomach ulcers.Mastic gum is one of the best remedies and RAW milk may help ( only Raw).Licorice will help coat the stomach liningjan Hi,> > question about one of your comments jason.> > 'hpylori inhibiting stomach acid'> > i had not heard that h pylori inhibits stomach acid. is this really true?> > the reason i ask is my mother has a lot of stomach issues, including, pain,> indigestion, belching, acid reflux. we know she has a 'sugar' problem and> candida problem, but she still has h pylori even though she has gone> through abx treatment. she now has

another ulcer.> > however, if h pylori inhibits stomach acid, this could also cause some of> these symptoms. any more info on this?> > thanks> "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Guest guest

barbara,

there's some great info on blogtalkradio.com search for hpylori in sean

croxton's channel also look for " underground wellness " if you need more

keywords.

-

Guest guest

jasonthanks, looked it up and started to listen, then phone calls etc., but the little i heard sounds really interesting.  will return to it and hear the rest.thx again,

barbara

barbara,

there's some great info on blogtalkradio.com search for hpylori in sean croxton's channel also look for " underground wellness " if you need more keywords.

-