RemedySpot.com

Re: Tomorrow is Full Moon, a good day to coil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was feeling pretty loozy today that is why

Thanks kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:20 PMSubject: Tomorrow is Full Moon, a good day to coil

I am down to coiling once a month on Full Moon when the critters seem to be most active. If you coil on Full moon and have a very active infection you may want to back down on your time a bit, as I believe more spirochetes are out and active. You may have a bigger herx.

Guest guest

Hi Kindly Marie,This moon seems to be an extra mean one. Haven't been slammed this hard in a long time. I just backed down Rifing as the herx is impressive. Yay! That means the new critters are dying. Unfortunately that also means a world of hurt. (same old, same old)Hope you're feeling better soon.Be well,Léna I was feeling pretty loozy today that is why Thanks kindly Marie To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:20 PMSubject: Tomorrow is Full Moon, a good day to coil I am down to coiling once a month on Full Moon when the critters seem to be most active. If you coil on Full moon and have a very active infection you may want to back down on your time a bit, as I believe more spirochetes are out and active. You may have a bigger herx.

Guest guest

Hope you too get outof it soon Lena ,

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 2:55 PMSubject: Re: Tomorrow is Full Moon, a good day to coil

Hi Kindly Marie,

This moon seems to be an extra mean one. Haven't been slammed this hard in a long time. I just backed down Rifing as the herx is impressive. Yay! That means the new critters are dying. Unfortunately that also means a world of hurt. (same old, same old)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Be well,

Léna

I was feeling pretty loozy today that is why

Thanks kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:20 PMSubject: Tomorrow is Full Moon, a good day to coil

I am down to coiling once a month on Full Moon when the critters seem to be most active. If you coil on Full moon and have a very active infection you may want to back down on your time a bit, as I believe more spirochetes are out and active. You may have a bigger herx.