RemedySpot.com

sources of bug-killing herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,I spoke on the phone recently with someone who feels that he has basically overcome Lyme (with a combination of herbs and other treatments, plus a Doug coil machine).  He tests himself about once a month with a Herx-inducing combination of teasel root, Samento, and CS.  If he doesn't Herx from that, he figures he's good to go.  If he does Herx, then he gets busy treating himself.

Anyway, we were talking long-distance (he was using a cell phone on a boat off the Florida Keys!), and he was about to dock and couldn't go into too much detail, but he said to be careful and only buy the teasel root and Samento from a really good source... said he'd tell me more about that later.  I'm so curious!  So, do any of you have a favorite source for either of those supplements?  I haven't tried either of them, and I would like to (although didn't Buhner say that cat's claw was not advised for people with long-standing chronic Lyme?).  

Thanks for any recommendations!Debby