RemedySpot.com

Re: Vitamin B12 benefits (was) OT: Footbath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Lena,

Vitamin B12 has a few important functions...

First, it is good for nerve maintenance and repair. Next, it provides energy

to the body, I think this is the reason most people use it and last

is supports red blood cells and helps to prevent anemia, who knew!

I believe the typical dose is 1000 mg daily, but for advanced benefits,

use 5000 mg daily.

My B12 levels were checked by my endo about a year ago, I am in the top

2% which means I should be like the Energizer bunny, but I guess Lyme

has some control over this... But I have to wonder if my B12 levels were not

so high, perhaps my energy levels would also be a lot less...

I use 5000 mg daily..

B12 is a real good one to stay on... I always keep asking myself of some

of my vitamins, do I really need this, but with B12, not even a question, just

use it!

Take care,

Jim

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The only thing I see that foot bath killing is fungus,

> particularly ringworm as borax will kill ringworm ( which is a fungal

> parasite).the epsom salts and sea salts might soothe the feet and it

> might help a little with detox . and with the lecithin I can see the

> foot bath being quite a bit murky. Will lecinthin absorb through the

> feet is the question, which I do not know

> > > jan

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: foot bath question

> > > Posted by: " jjr7199 " jjrubin@ jjr7199

> > > Date: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 am ((PDT))

> > >

> > >

> > > ok, my bad. I thought the footbath was posted on this group but

> the original recipe was posted on lymestrategies by marc fett.

> > >

> > > **********

> > >

> > > For issues with nerves in the feet and legs. For those on a very

> tight budget:

> > >

> > > 1. foot baths with (a) warmest water can stand (B) epsom salts c)

> borax (like 20 Mule team) (d) little sea salt (e) 1 oz or more of

> hydrogen peroxide. Soak as long as possible.

> > > 2. Lecithin (repairs myelin sheathing

> > > 3. Vitamin-B complex

> > > 4. Benfotiamine

> > >

> > >

> > > " Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

> > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with

> the truth ,and to dare to love completely. " -R. Buckminster Fuller

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Jim,Thanks for the info! Travel has begun to wear me out and we're heading home tomorrow. It'll be good to be in 'dry dock' for a while, as I was beginning to feel like I had to run my bilge-pump almost constantly just to stay afloat. Sounds like more B12 is a timely choice.Once a month i refill all my pill trays and review what I took the month before, A month is a good span of time to evaluate what has made a difference or not, generally. Not being on the 'go' quite so much should help focus more. Still, glad we went and did what we did when we could. Sorry the blog bogged down. Bruce got a nasty cold and cough, I got tired nursing him, and after that, we both started to wind down, so home will be good. Will try to catch up on blog even if the entries are a month late. in some cases.Be well,Léna Hi Lena, Vitamin B12 has a few important functions... First, it is good for nerve maintenance and repair. Next, it provides energy to the body, I think this is the reason most people use it and last is supports red blood cells and helps to prevent anemia, who knew! I believe the typical dose is 1000 mg daily, but for advanced benefits, use 5000 mg daily. My B12 levels were checked by my endo about a year ago, I am in the top 2% which means I should be like the Energizer bunny, but I guess Lyme has some control over this... But I have to wonder if my B12 levels were not so high, perhaps my energy levels would also be a lot less... I use 5000 mg daily.. B12 is a real good one to stay on... I always keep asking myself of some of my vitamins, do I really need this, but with B12, not even a question, just use it! Take care, Jim > > > > > > > > > > > > The only thing I see that foot bath killing is fungus, > particularly ringworm as borax will kill ringworm ( which is a fungal > parasite).the epsom salts and sea salts might soothe the feet and it > might help a little with detox . and with the lecithin I can see the > foot bath being quite a bit murky. Will lecinthin absorb through the > feet is the question, which I do not know > > > jan > > > > > > > > > Re: foot bath question > > > Posted by: "jjr7199" jjrubin@ jjr7199 > > > Date: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 am ((PDT)) > > > > > > > > > ok, my bad. I thought the footbath was posted on this group but > the original recipe was posted on lymestrategies by marc fett. > > > > > > ********** > > > > > > For issues with nerves in the feet and legs. For those on a very > tight budget: > > > > > > 1. foot baths with (a) warmest water can stand (B) epsom salts c) > borax (like 20 Mule team) (d) little sea salt (e) 1 oz or more of > hydrogen peroxide. Soak as long as possible. > > > 2. Lecithin (repairs myelin sheathing > > > 3. Vitamin-B complex > > > 4. Benfotiamine > > > > > > > > > "Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything > > > really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with > the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller > > > > > >