RemedySpot.com

Re: subligual P drops

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sadie,

This is what I get. No prescription necessary. You might be able to find it less expensive.

http://www.longnaturalhealth.com/products.asp?P=176

I’m sure you can also get compounded P drops.

Liz

Hi ,

In your email you mention " subligual drops " as an option for progresterone. I am only aware of creams, oral prometrium & vaginal progesterone . . . and am very interested in what you (or others) can tell me about subligual drops.

with thanks,

Sadie

>

> Hi Vickie

> Look at the site and go to the link that says CHC practice or something like that..that is Dr. ' Comprehensive Heart Care practice...there one of the links on the side will say " testosterone replacement for men " ..click on that and there are actually videos you can watch online from the site. Hope this helps. The DVD's are not for sale anywhere but his office or they uesed to be on his site as well...they are mostly lectures he has given about his research and available or given to his patients who are interested. I think that as long as the E does not spike in an upward fashion and stay up there or keep going up is no problem. He has never verbalized exactly why he watches the E, I just gleaned that he does watch it from talking with him.

>