RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome newest member - on WP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Laurel, I am the member looking to get off WP after one month. I have talked

with my doctor who says it takes 3 months before the hormones really work and I

may have to live through the symptoms until then. But, I am not willing to do

so as I feel so much worse than I did before. And, after doing further

research, really wish I hadn't even started.

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Our newest member is on the WP and looking for how to get off it. See her

intro below.

>

> First, one would hope she talks to her doctor. I'm surprised at how many

women come here on the WP and want to get off it, but seem oddly afraid of

talking to their doctor. This is odd when you think about it. If a doctor puts

a woman on one kind of birthcontrol pill and it doesn't work for her doesn't the

doctor want her to come back and say there are problems? Why does the WP seem

to drive women away from their WP doctors? I mean what is the mechanism, the

set up, that seems to make them afraid to go ask how to get off? I suspect

it's the docs have become 'true-believers' which shuts down curiosity and

feedback.

>

> Laurel

>

>

>

> Comment from user:

> I just started the Wiley protocol and feel terrible. I am looking for

> suggestions on how to wean myself off before it's too late.

>

HI Laurel, I am the member looking to get off WP after one month. I have talked

with my doctor who says it takes 3 months before the hormones really work and I

may have to live through the symptoms until then. But, I am not willing to do

so as I feel so much worse than I did before. And, after doing further

research, really wish I hadn't even started.

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Our newest member is on the WP and looking for how to get off it. See her

intro below.

>

> First, one would hope she talks to her doctor. I'm surprised at how many

women come here on the WP and want to get off it, but seem oddly afraid of

talking to their doctor. This is odd when you think about it. If a doctor puts

a woman on one kind of birthcontrol pill and it doesn't work for her doesn't the

doctor want her to come back and say there are problems? Why does the WP seem

to drive women away from their WP doctors? I mean what is the mechanism, the

set up, that seems to make them afraid to go ask how to get off? I suspect

it's the docs have become 'true-believers' which shuts down curiosity and

feedback.

>

> Laurel

>

>

>

> Comment from user:

>

Hi Johan,

I am thinking if you were only on it for a month, no weaning is necessary. It might be a bit bumpy for a month or so but if it were my body (and knowing what I know now) I would get off, ride out the symptoms, let my body regroup and then go from that starting point to then seek another BHRT alternative. I am coming from my experience with the WP and also weaning physch meds (direct result of my WP horror experience) I would of course, do this with your drs knowledge (Note I did not say permission) I don’t know what your reason was for getting on the WP in the first place. Maybe keep using a bit of the E to help ease you through?

Liz

HI Laurel, I am the member looking to get off WP after one month. I have talked with my doctor who says it takes 3 months before the hormones really work and I may have to live through the symptoms until then. But, I am not willing to do so as I feel so much worse than I did before. And, after doing further research, really wish I hadn't even started.

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Our newest member is on the WP and looking for how to get off it. See her intro below.

>

> First, one would hope she talks to her doctor. I'm surprised at how many women come here on the WP and want to get off it, but seem oddly afraid of talking to their doctor. This is odd when you think about it. If a doctor puts a woman on one kind of birthcontrol pill and it doesn't work for her doesn't the doctor want her to come back and say there are problems? Why does the WP seem to drive women away from their WP doctors? I mean what is the mechanism, the set up, that seems to make them afraid to go ask how to get off? I suspect it's the docs have become 'true-believers' which shuts down curiosity and feedback.

>

> Laurel

>

>

>

> Comment from user:

>

http://liz-vernand.artistwebsites.com

http://fineartamerica.com/shop/liz-vernand.html

Dear whoever,WP was created by a woman who may not even have a college degree.  There is no science and are no clinical trials behind it.  The longer you smear that progesterone cream on, likely the sicker you'll get.Val  Re: Welcome newest member - on WP

HI Laurel, I am the member looking to get off WP after one month. I have talked with my doctor who says it takes 3 months before the hormones really work and I may have to live through the symptoms until then. But, I am not willing to do so as I feel so much worse than I did before. And, after doing further research, really wish I hadn't even started.

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> Our newest member is on the WP and looking for how to get off it. See her intro below.

>

> First, one would hope she talks to her doctor. I'm surprised at how many women come here on the WP and want to get off it, but seem oddly afraid of talking to their doctor. This is odd when you think about it. If a doctor puts a woman on one kind of birthcontrol pill and it doesn't work for her doesn't the doctor want her to come back and say there are problems? Why does the WP seem to drive women away from their WP doctors? I mean what is the mechanism, the set up, that seems to make them afraid to go ask how to get off? I suspect it's the docs have become 'true-believers' which shuts down curiosity and feedback.

>

> Laurel

>

>

>

> Comment from user:

>

------------------------------------

click here for our webpage http://rhythmicliving.com/

**The group conversation is informational in nature and is not intended as medical advice.**

Guest guest

Johan,I agree with Liz. Blessings,ShereeTo: rhythmicliving Sent: Wed, February 29, 2012 11:38:19 AMSubject: Re: Re: Welcome newest member - on WP

Hi Johan,

I am thinking if you were only on it for a month, no weaning is necessary. It might be a bit bumpy for a month or so but if it were my body (and knowing what I know now) I would get off, ride out the symptoms, let my body regroup and then go from that starting point to then seek another BHRT alternative. I am coming from my experience with the WP and also weaning physch meds (direct result of my WP horror experience) I would of course, do this with your drs knowledge (Note I did not say permission) I don’t know what your reason was for getting on the WP in the first place. Maybe keep using a bit of the E to help ease you through?

Liz

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

>

>

> Laurel

>

>

>

> Comment from user:

>

http://liz-vernand.artistwebsites.com

http://fineartamerica.com/shop/liz-vernand.html