RemedySpot.com

Welcome newest members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nita,

Wow, they sure hiked up the price of the protocol. Uzzi Rice is in LA and there

is a member of the group who has good results with him. We had a discussion

about the best method to work with him awhile ago. You could search the

archives on the group's yahoo page for it.

The rhythmic dosing idea is not Wiley's. Bent Formby said that is was always

considered an interesting option in the world of science and indeed Bent gave me

some studies which I posted to the RL website. My personal experience is that

monthly up and down cycling makes me nuts. Wiley rhetoric makes it sounds like

we are going to die! die! die! if we don't do it, but creating fear is how to

sell stuff - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt). I use as low a dose of E as

I can and then about every three months use Prometrium and create bleed. Each

one of us needs to find a doc to work with us to sort out the best routine for

out bodies. I believe that having a preconceived ideal keeps us focused on the

wrong thing, our own body.

Back when we were trying to figure out why we were suffering on the WP some of

tried the hormone in olive oil. It was a short term experiment for some of us

and others are using it to this day. It's a very old standard to put the fat

loving steroids in an oil and then of course it has to be shaken each time and

yes the dose won't be perfect, but it did work. And wow - is it ever

inexpensive!!! It's not my choice, but I recall thinking that even a bag lady

could afford HRT at those prices. Women's International had the best prices

back in 2005. Check their website and see if they list doctors. Also, go to

local compounding pharmacies and ask about local docs who do HRT. I'm now

partial to products that are standardized and not using compounded HRT. Also,

check out the links on RL. http://rhythmicliving.org/?page_id=69 See Vliet and

the Buzz site.

Laurel

>>

>>

> Hi,

>

> My name is Nita. I've been counting the days to be accepted! I'm so grateful

this discussion group exists. I'm the 4 year plus newbie.

>

> Before the WP, I tried several different BHRT doctors and protocols.

> My periods stopped after a bad car accident in 12/2004 at age 51.

> (Not sure if a result of the trauma. I am now 58!)

>

> I've stuck with the WP for so long out of sheer ignorance and other tremendous

stressors the past 4 years that seemed to take precedence.

>

> I'm hoping someone can recommend a BHRT doctor in the Los Angeles area --

rhythmic timing would be great....but as I understand the WP is the only one

that does that. My hormones are screaming, I've been bleeding lightly and

clotting for the past two weeks, and I feel thoroughly out of control. Not

healthy.

>

> I've emailed alot of doctors who practice BHRT, but most of them are part of

Anti-Aging programs and are extremely expensive. That's another concern:

financially I can no longer afford $125 a month.

>

> I've done a tremendous amount of reading over the years about BHRT (and health

in general), and would like to stay on low dosage of BHRT estrogen and

progesterone. I haven't a clue where to begin researching the options inspite

of spending hours on the internet.

>

> Thank you. Best wishes to everyone!

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> I've been on the WP for over 4 years. I've recently realized something is

very wrong with it. I am searching for a new doctor/protocol that uses rhythmic

timing at lower doses and for alot less $$!

>>

>> I have just stared the WPC and have been researching it affects on women. to

continue on or find a better alternative. Thanks R

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> click here for our webpage http://rhythmicliving.com/

>

> **The group conversation is informational in nature and is not intended as

medical advice.**

Nita,

If you're spotting, and your bleeding is irregular..that could be a sign that you need MORE Estradiol..not less. I did not do well on the WP using their "P"..I switched to oral, and voila! ALL my bad symptoms stopped. Women's International was a pharmacy that I used before WP..they are very good. I still use their compounded Progesterone(oral). Hope you find what works for YOU!

Terri

To: rhythmicliving Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 12:14 PMSubject: Re: Re: Welcome newest members

Hi Nita, Wow, they sure hiked up the price of the protocol. Uzzi Rice is in LA and there is a member of the group who has good results with him. We had a discussion about the best method to work with him awhile ago. You could search the archives on the group's yahoo page for it. The rhythmic dosing idea is not Wiley's. Bent Formby said that is was always considered an interesting option in the world of science and indeed Bent gave me some studies which I posted to the RL website. My personal experience is that monthly up and down cycling makes me nuts. Wiley rhetoric makes it sounds like we are going to die! die! die! if we don't do it, but creating fear is how to sell stuff - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt). I use as low a dose of E as I can and then about every three months use Prometrium and create bleed. Each one of us needs to find a doc to work with us to sort out the best routine for out bodies. I believe that having a

preconceived ideal keeps us focused on the wrong thing, our own body. Back when we were trying to figure out why we were suffering on the WP some of tried the hormone in olive oil. It was a short term experiment for some of us and others are using it to this day. It's a very old standard to put the fat loving steroids in an oil and then of course it has to be shaken each time and yes the dose won't be perfect, but it did work. And wow - is it ever inexpensive!!! It's not my choice, but I recall thinking that even a bag lady could afford HRT at those prices. Women's International had the best prices back in 2005. Check their website and see if they list doctors. Also, go to local compounding pharmacies and ask about local docs who do HRT. I'm now partial to products that are standardized and not using compounded HRT. Also, check out the links on RL. http://rhythmicliving.org/?page_id=69 See Vliet and the Buzz site. Laurel>> >> > Hi,> > My name is Nita. I've been counting the days to be accepted! I'm so grateful this discussion group exists. I'm the 4 year plus newbie.> > Before the WP, I tried several different BHRT doctors and protocols.> My periods stopped after a bad car accident in 12/2004 at age 51. > (Not sure if a result of the trauma. I am now 58!)> > I've stuck with the WP for so long out of sheer ignorance and other tremendous stressors the past 4 years that seemed to take precedence.> > I'm hoping someone can recommend a BHRT doctor in the Los Angeles area -- rhythmic timing would be great....but as I understand the WP is the only one that does that. My hormones are screaming, I've been bleeding lightly and clotting for the past two weeks, and I feel thoroughly

out of control. Not healthy. > > I've emailed alot of doctors who practice BHRT, but most of them are part of Anti-Aging programs and are extremely expensive. That's another concern: financially I can no longer afford $125 a month.> > I've done a tremendous amount of reading over the years about BHRT (and health in general), and would like to stay on low dosage of BHRT estrogen and progesterone. I haven't a clue where to begin researching the options inspite of spending hours on the internet.> > Thank you. Best wishes to everyone!> >> >> >> >> >> >> I've been on the WP for over 4 years. I've recently realized something is very wrong with it. I am searching for a new doctor/protocol that uses rhythmic timing at lower doses and for alot less $$!>> >> I have just stared the WPC and have been researching it affects on women. to

continue on or find a better alternative. Thanks R>> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > click here for our webpage http://rhythmicliving.com/> > **The group conversation is informational in nature and is not intended as medical advice.**

Hi Terri and Laurel,Thanks so much for posting your remarks! I'm trying to absorb all of the information on this site, and put the puzzle together....Laurel, how did you come up with the P every 3 months and it causing a period?I know we're all different, but that's intriguing and a heck of alot simpler than the WP. Helps to know that rythmic cycling is NOT the only way. I'm also curious how you arrived at the standarized versus compounding method? Are the standardized hormones also bio-identical? Thank you so much for time, help and knowledge. It's a G-d send. Thank you again. NitaTo: "rhythmicliving " <rhythmicliving >Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 12:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: Welcome newest members

Nita,

If you're spotting, and your bleeding is irregular..that could be a sign that you need MORE Estradiol..not less. I did not do well on the WP using their "P"..I switched to oral, and voila! ALL my bad symptoms stopped. Women's International was a pharmacy that I used before WP..they are very good. I still use their compounded Progesterone(oral). Hope you find what works for YOU!

Terri

To: rhythmicliving Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 12:14 PMSubject: Re: Re: Welcome newest members

Hi Nita, Wow, they sure hiked up the price of the protocol. Uzzi Rice is in LA and there is a member of the group who has good results with him. We had a discussion about the best method to work with him awhile ago. You could search the archives on the group's yahoo page for it. The rhythmic dosing idea is not Wiley's. Bent Formby said that is was always considered an interesting option in the world of science and indeed Bent gave me some studies which I posted to the RL website. My personal experience is that monthly up and down cycling makes me nuts. Wiley rhetoric makes it sounds like we are going to die! die! die! if we don't do it, but creating fear is how to sell stuff - FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt). I use as low a dose of E as I can and then about every three months use Prometrium and create bleed. Each one of us needs to find a doc to work with us to sort out the best routine for out bodies. I believe that having a

preconceived ideal keeps us focused on the wrong thing, our own body. Back when we were trying to figure out why we were suffering on the WP some of tried the hormone in olive oil. It was a short term experiment for some of us and others are using it to this day. It's a very old standard to put the fat loving steroids in an oil and then of course it has to be shaken each time and yes the dose won't be perfect, but it did work. And wow - is it ever inexpensive!!! It's not my choice, but I recall thinking that even a bag lady could afford HRT at those prices. Women's International had the best prices back in 2005. Check their website and see if they list doctors. Also, go to local compounding pharmacies and ask about local docs who do HRT. I'm now partial to products that are standardized and not using compounded HRT. Also, check out the links on RL. http://rhythmicliving.org/?page_id=69 See Vliet and the Buzz site. Laurel>> >> > Hi,> > My name is Nita. I've been counting the days to be accepted! I'm so grateful this discussion group exists. I'm the 4 year plus newbie.> > Before the WP, I tried several different BHRT doctors and protocols.> My periods stopped after a bad car accident in 12/2004 at age 51. > (Not sure if a result of the trauma. I am now 58!)> > I've stuck with the WP for so long out of sheer ignorance and other tremendous stressors the past 4 years that seemed to take precedence.> > I'm hoping someone can recommend a BHRT doctor in the Los Angeles area -- rhythmic timing would be great....but as I understand the WP is the only one that does that. My hormones are screaming, I've been bleeding lightly and clotting for the past two

weeks, and I feel thoroughly

out of control. Not healthy. > > I've emailed alot of doctors who practice BHRT, but most of them are part of Anti-Aging programs and are extremely expensive. That's another concern: financially I can no longer afford $125 a month.> > I've done a tremendous amount of reading over the years about BHRT (and health in general), and would like to stay on low dosage of BHRT estrogen and progesterone. I haven't a clue where to begin researching the options inspite of spending hours on the internet.> > Thank you. Best wishes to everyone!> >> >> >> >> >> >> I've been on the WP for over 4 years. I've recently realized something is very wrong with it. I am searching for a new doctor/protocol that uses rhythmic timing at lower doses and for alot less $$!>> >> I have just stared the WPC and have been researching it affects on women. to

continue on or find a better alternative. Thanks R>> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > click here for our webpage http://rhythmicliving.com/> > **The group conversation is informational in nature and is not intended as medical advice.**

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

More, more, more... Anon intro comments below. When you are comfortable

please introduce yourselves and please use sign your posts with your name.

Laurel

Comment from user:

trying to do my research before I make a commitment to using the Wiley

protocol. Thanks

>

>

> Comment from user:

> starting wiley protocol but no blogs for actual users

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome! Your anon intro is ok for no name. (-: It's a tiny little box on a

yahoo webpage and they don't give much space! My comment about signing with

names is on the emails/posts we send to the group. Please tell us more about

yourself when you are comfortable.

Laurel

> Sorry...I'm

>

>

>>

>> Hi Everyone,

>>

>> More, more, more... Anon intro comments below. When you are comfortable

please introduce yourselves and please use sign your posts with your name.

>>

>> Laurel

>>

>>

>> _________________________

>>

>> Comment from user:

>> trying to do my research before I make a commitment to using the Wiley

>> protocol. Thanks

>>>

>>>

>>> Comment from user:

>>> starting wiley protocol but no blogs for actual users

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> click here for our webpage http://rhythmicliving.com/

>

> **The group conversation is informational in nature and is not intended as

medical advice.**

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Hi, I would like to speak to your complex hyperplasia with atypia, which I had for many years as well. At no point did the doctor suggest that I take Progesterone. I was one estradiol low dose at the time as I was post-menopausal. She did push for hysterectomy, while retaining my ovaries. We did that, and I had no more problem, kept my ovaries, and felt much better. I don't understand why your doctor has put you through all this torture.

I don't believe there is such a thing as estrogen dominance.

Gael

I've been remiss in sending these out, but I'm back at it. Welcome to our newest members. The anon intros are below. > > Both have gotten some big whammos. For years I've been mentioning Megace here on the group and this is our first member to have used the stuff. If you haven't heard of Megace, it's basically progesterone, but given to cancer patients or those who are wasting away - it's the special Magic-Fat Pill. I'm curious what our new member's experience has been. > > LaurelHi Laurel:Unfortunately there was no magic in what I "chose" to endure. I did not want to gain weight in fact, just the opposite I had just lost a lot of weight when I was diagnosed with complex atypical hyperplasia of the uterus. I was given a choice of castration at the age of 39 or I was to take very high doses of progesterone Megace, which the gynocological oncologist admittedly called "the devil" Well that is what her patients called it anyway, all 12 of them at the time. So this is not the first time I am the only one and I figured how bad could it be? Little did I know that I would experience almost every symptom of progesterone overdose. Luckily, I only had to take it for 3 months at a time. First time I gained 50lbs. I fell asleep at work, behind the wheel, and just cant stop eating. Blood sugar goes so low, and you can just never eat enough to stop the horrible feelings, the swollen legs and the unbearable fatigue that just doesn't get better even with sleep.The second time I had to take it was after I did fertility treatments, which the doctor recommended because if I was to get pregnant, this condition would resolve itself. Well after the barrage of hormones I injected myself with, including estrogen, guess what? I didn't get pregnant and the condition returned immediately.The third time I was not so stupid, I had to function. I talked the oncologist into giving me low dose diet pill to mitigate the progesterone symptoms. It works really well for about 2 and a half months and then you might as well not take it at all. Nothing helps the hunger and fatigue.So now, after the 4th time (two years later), The diet pills did not work as well this time (the body gets used to it you have to take more and more and I was not willing to do that) I stopped taking the megace on June 13. I cant stop eating, I can barely lift my legs, I am incredibly achey and my eye sight is so bad, and so blurry.The oncologist convince me that now at 46, it is time for a complete hysterectomy, (cant wait for the symptoms of surgical menopause to kick in) and I opted to have abdominoplasty (which will cost me 25,000 dollars) because of what the megace did to me. The surgery is in a month, progesterone lowers your immune system, can cause blood clots, which is not what you want when you are going into surgery. So basically I am scared shit.How do I get this progesterone out of my body? A cleanse would make the symptoms worse, if I lose the fat, the progesterone will all metabolize at once. I am willing to go to the gym twice a day, but I find it so hard to walk at times. I do not know how I work three jobs, I read that some people have to quit because of the horrible symptoms they endure.Between the hormones from the fertility and the Megace, I feel like a lot of you went through the same thing using the same or similar hormones that I did.I would be happy to share what I do nutritionally to control estrogen dominance, which is probably why I only had to take the Megace 3 months at a time to which the condition was resolved, for a while. Most women take it a lot longer and to be honest I don't know how they do that. By the way, I still am not and was never diagnosed with cancer, even after 6 years but what I do have has a 40% chance of the condition changing to cancer or it is there but they just cant see it. I personally do not think that is horrible odds but in the oncology world it is.Now that I have to go through surgical menopause, I have to also think about hormone replacement. Scary proposition knowing what all of you go through.

Guest guest

Spinenwine,How awful - sorry you've had to go through all that! Did you only have an endometrial biopsy or was a D & C also done? Have you seen the pathology report and gotten other opinions - both oncologists and pathologists? I don't understand why they would remove your ovaries. I had my organs removed for what ended up being a benign ovarian cystadenoma six years ago and it's been a hellish ride. All my gyn should have removed was the cyst or the one ovary. I discovered some disturbing information from my medical records.WS