RemedySpot.com

Welcome newest member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Welcome to our newest member. Her intro is below. This is a real name group so please everyone sign your posts with your name. The mail on the group is not searchable on the wider internet. It remains behind the group's wall on yahoo.Thanks, Laurel _______________________I AM 44, I HAVE DONE wiley FOR 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL REALLY WELL, NOW I HAVE DOUBTS.I DONT WANT TO BE SICK AGAIN, CONTINUE WITH IT OR BETTER NOT THANKS, YOU SEEM A SERIOUS GROUP

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi Deb,I am a 'mature' woman also. I'm 70 years old, with much life experience. I was very interested in your blog. I was on the WP for several years and grateful I survived to tell about it. It took me a long time to drag myself out of the hole. I found my personal encounters with Wiley to be somewhat productive (she acknowledge my P overload when I said I couldn't get off the couch) but finally quit when her assistant (can't remember her name) insisted, military style, that I should not 'listen to my body' and denied that Wiley would ever have suggested such a thing. I do, however, have a different opinion of Suzanne Somers than you. In no way do I blindly follow her path,

but I respect the way she changes her mind when confronted with blood tests and the opinions of experts (i.e. ). Also I have attended ACAM conference on hormones, a well respected assembly of MD's, ND, etc. where she was keynote speaker, and in 'real life' she looks 'real'...not like the picture on your blog. I have finally balanced my hormones and am gratetul for the feeling (and appearance) of youthfulness I have achieved. Bloodtests have been revealing (horrifying when I tested while on WP!!!!). The most important thing for me was to get a test extensive enough to test my 2/16 ratio, which is an important indictor.I hope my email is kind and not confrontive. I have the utmost respect for women who like to dig deep into research and discover the way for us to proceed as we age, and you are definitly

one of these women.jeanie To: rhythmicliving Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:56 AM Subject: Re: Welcome Newest Member

Thank you so much for your kind comments. When I started writing it, I had an audience of mature women in mind. There is plenty written for young women, but I wanted to write for women who had been around long enough to have some life experience.

> > >

> > > Hi Everyone,

> > >

> > > Welcome to our newest member who is researching what's up with the WP. See her intro below. Her article is here http://www.deblogsite.com/2012/03/06/memo-pause/ Haven't had a chance to read it yet, just the intro and she makes a great point!

> > >

> > > I'm zoom zooming right now.

> > >

> > > Laurel

> > >

> > > ________________

> > >

> > > Comment from user:

> > > After researching and writing about problems with The Wiley Protocol, I

> > > want to hear what others are saying about it.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

What knowledge and education does ne Summers have that Wiley does not?  Val From: rhythmicliving [mailto:rhythmicliving ] On Behalf Of Seymour JeanI do, however, have a different opinion of Suzanne Somers than you. In no way do I blindly follow her path, but I respect the way she changes her mind when confronted with blood tests and the opinions of experts (i.e. ). Also I have attended ACAM conference on hormones, a well respected assembly of MD's, ND, etc. where she was keynote speaker, and in 'real life' she looks 'real'...not like the picture on your blog.

Guest guest

She doesn't pretend to have knowledge and education, but interviews other experts and shares their views. To: rhythmicliving Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:59 PM Subject: RE: Re: Welcome Newest Member

What knowledge and education does ne Summers have that Wiley does not? Val From: rhythmicliving [mailto:rhythmicliving ] On Behalf Of Seymour JeanI do, however, have a different opinion of Suzanne Somers than you. In no

way do I blindly follow her path, but I respect the way she changes her mind when confronted with blood tests and the opinions of experts (i.e. ). Also I have attended ACAM conference on hormones, a well respected assembly of MD's, ND, etc. where she was keynote speaker, and in 'real life' she looks 'real'...not like the picture on your blog.

Guest guest

Jeanie,

I am in the process of balancing or trying to, as well as prediabetes, low

thyroid and low adrenals, so a bit confusing at times.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you how you knew you were balanced?

Also, I am not familiar with the 2/16 ratio. Could you explain that?

Thanks so much for any help, Deb in MI

>

> Hi Deb,

>

> I am a 'mature' woman also.  I'm 70 years old, with much life experience.  I

was very interested in your blog.  I was on the WP for several years and

grateful I survived to tell about it.  It took me a long time to drag myself

out of the hole.  I found my personal encounters with Wiley to be somewhat

productive (she acknowledge my P overload when I said I couldn't get off the

couch) but finally quit when her assistant (can't remember her name) insisted,

military style, that I should not 'listen to my body' and denied that Wiley

would ever have suggested such a thing.  

>

> I do, however, have a different opinion of Suzanne Somers than you.  In no

way do I blindly follow her path, but I respect the way she changes her mind

when confronted with blood tests and the opinions of experts (i.e.

).  Also I have attended ACAM conference on hormones, a well respected

assembly of MD's, ND, etc. where she was keynote speaker, and in 'real life' she

looks 'real'...not like the picture on your blog.  

>

> I have finally balanced my hormones and am gratetul for the feeling (and

appearance) of youthfulness I have achieved.  Bloodtests have been revealing

(horrifying when I tested while on WP!!!!).  The most important thing for me

was to get a test extensive enough to test my 2/16 ratio, which is an important

indictor.

>

> I hope my email is kind and not confrontive.  I have the utmost respect for

women who like to dig deep into research and discover the way for us to proceed

as we age, and you  are definitly one of these women.

>

> jeanie

Guest guest

Hi Deb,I know I am in balance because I have myself tested yearly (24 hour urine...very thorough and reliable test) and I feel good! The 2/16 ratio is the ratio of estriol/ estrone and estrodial. The estriol should be greater. (anticarcinogenic). To: rhythmicliving Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:51 AM Subject: Re: Welcome Newest Member

Jeanie,

I am in the process of balancing or trying to, as well as prediabetes, low thyroid and low adrenals, so a bit confusing at times.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you how you knew you were balanced?

Also, I am not familiar with the 2/16 ratio. Could you explain that?

Thanks so much for any help, Deb in MI

>

> Hi Deb,

>

> I am a 'mature' woman also. Â I'm 70 years old, with much life experience. Â I was very interested in your blog. Â I was on the WP for several years and grateful I survived to tell about it. Â It took me a long time to drag myself out of the hole. Â I found my personal encounters with Wiley to be somewhat productive (she acknowledge my P overload when I said I couldn't get off the couch) but finally quit when her assistant (can't remember her name) insisted, military style, that I should not 'listen to my body' and denied that Wiley would ever have suggested such a thing. Â

>

> I do, however, have a different opinion of Suzanne Somers than you. Â In no way do I blindly follow her path, but I respect the way she changes her mind when confronted with blood tests and the opinions of experts (i.e. ). Â Also I have attended ACAM conference on hormones, a well respected assembly of MD's, ND, etc. where she was keynote speaker, and in 'real life' she looks 'real'...not like the picture on your blog. Â

>

> I have finally balanced my hormones and am gratetul for the feeling (and appearance) of youthfulness I have achieved. Â Bloodtests have been revealing (horrifying when I tested while on WP!!!!). Â The most important thing for me was to get a test extensive enough to test my 2/16 ratio, which is an important indictor.

>

> I hope my email is kind and not confrontive.  I have the utmost respect for women who like to dig deep into research and discover the way for us to proceed as we age, and you  are definitly one of these women.

>

> jeanie

Guest guest

if you don't mind me asking is that the 24 hour urine test Dr. does

@ the Tahoma Clinic? I'm going to start seeing him and feel his experience and

ways are my best best to get balanced. Thanks, la

>

> Hi Deb,

>

> I know I am in balance because I have myself tested yearly (24 hour

urine...very thorough and reliable test) and I feel good!  The 2/16 ratio is

the ratio of estriol/ estrone and estrodial.  The estriol should be greater.

(anticarcinogenic).  

>

>

> _______________

Guest guest

Hi le, Yes, the 24 hr. urine testing was done by the Tahoma Clinic. Lucky you to be going to Tahoma Clinic. If I lived closer, I would go in person. As it is I send for the test, and do phone consult if I have questions. The test if so comprehensive that my doc couldn't even interpret the results. I would like to hear of your progress with them. I have respect and trust in Dr. J as well. He was the first to use bioidenticals and he has lots of knowledge. I visited with him at an ACAM conference and was impressed.. He uses pretty low dose, which I am slowly working down to after my huge doses on WP. Good luck and keep us

posted! To: rhythmicliving Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:14 AM Subject: Re: Welcome Newest Member

if you don't mind me asking is that the 24 hour urine test Dr. does @ the Tahoma Clinic? I'm going to start seeing him and feel his experience and ways are my best best to get balanced. Thanks, la

>

> Hi Deb,

>

> I know I am in balance because I have myself tested yearly (24 hour urine...very thorough and reliable test) and I feel good! Â The 2/16 ratio is the ratio of estriol/ estrone and estrodial. Â The estriol should be greater. (anticarcinogenic). Â

>

>

> _______________