> > > >

> > > > Somebody is selling a used " Rife Labs " 2-tube, double bubble,

EMEM3 analog machine. I could get it for a pretty reasonable price. Does

anybody know how powerful/versatile one of these machines is compared to

the other EMEM designs? (It DOES come with a contact plate and handheld

wand also)

> > > >

> > > > Also, if these designs are pretty similar, would it be possible

to take this machine and rewire it like an EMEM7 or 8 for more power?

This machine is a little unusual in that it has TWO radiant tubes, one

with xenon and one with helium(I think). What's the general consensus on

a two-tube EMEM machine?

> > > >

> > > > Could I also modify this machine to use a computer-based

frequency generator instead of its analog generator so I could use a

comprehensive program that might make the thing easier to run with

multiple frequencies, sweeps, etc?

> > > >

> > > > Another option I'm considering is just getting a set of plans

and building a machine completely from scratch, but if I could save some

money and time and get a good start by buying a used machine, I would

probably rather do that. Any opinions out there?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks!

> > > >

> > > > -Jed

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

HI Mike ,

Sorry to hear about your issues I am not an expert unfortunatly . I would post again with a new title if I were you as we often seleect what we read accoding to what we are looking for or what we can bring.

THis would allow you to be read quicly by everyone :

HELP PLEASE as it is urgent so that every body look at your post .

Also If you want me to sendyou a synopsis of alternativ emedecine for cancer I wrote ofr feinds I will be happy to do so providing you write me on my private email there are many link and i tdoe snto go to the ofrum for some reason .

mariebenoit70@.... You never know , may be some thing you can do at home you would not know yet .

Dct Simoncini trait his rectal and colon cancer patient with bicarbonate of sodium solution throught a coloscopy he says that cancer is fungus and has good and rapid result you may google it on the web .

I would try bicarbonate solution colema if I would have colon or rectum cancer . Also here Jim is very knowledgeable about MMS protocol that have been curing many cancer too .

Sorry I am not the irght person for the emem.

I boughtmine 500$ a few years ago but had to switch rapidly to the coil due to brain issue. You can still buy in this range of price new in case of you get not teh solution for fixing yours.

Hoping you will find soon an answer.

KIndly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:11 PMSubject: Re: Types of EMEM machines....

hello,Being new to the group, I'm hoping there may be some among you who areknowedgeable re Rife machines, particularly the EMEM3D. I have looked inthe archives but am still having trouble finding any discussion of theparticular problem I'm having with mine which involves a "drift" thefreq. meter indicates. The freq. moves up & down as much as severalhundred HZ according to the meter, however I have a very good ear fortuning, and the audible sound coming from the Rife is very stable. Whatuis infuiating is that due to the drift onn the meter, it is impossibleto set the freq. and therefore I just try to get it within range andhope for the best. I'm dealing with a stage-3 colorectal cancer so thisis a life and death matter, and I have talked to several "experts" sofar and no one seems to know what's going on with this machine/metercombo. Does anyone here have any idea what's going on with

it, or evenpossibly know of a contact to someone who might know? Thank you, Mike> > > >> > > > Hi All-> > > >> > > > I think I've decided to try an EMEM machine to go after my Lymedisease. I could either build one or buy one, or maybe a combo of thetwo. The designs seem really straightforward, and are pretty similar toeach other (for the EMEM3, 5, 7 and 8)> > > >> > > > I have been

considering a few options in hopes of getting themost "bang for my buck" with the power and effectiveness of thesemachines:> > > >> > > > Somebody is selling a used "Rife Labs" 2-tube, double bubble,EMEM3 analog machine. I could get it for a pretty reasonable price. Doesanybody know how powerful/versatile one of these machines is compared tothe other EMEM designs? (It DOES come with a contact plate and handheldwand also)> > > >> > > > Also, if these designs are pretty similar, would it be possibleto take this machine and rewire it like an EMEM7 or 8 for more power?This machine is a little unusual in that it has TWO radiant tubes, onewith xenon and one with helium(I think). What's the general consensus ona two-tube EMEM machine?> > > >> > > > Could I also modify this machine to use a computer-basedfrequency generator

instead of its analog generator so I could use acomprehensive program that might make the thing easier to run withmultiple frequencies, sweeps, etc?> > > >> > > > Another option I'm considering is just getting a set of plansand building a machine completely from scratch, but if I could save somemoney and time and get a good start by buying a used machine, I wouldprobably rather do that. Any opinions out there?> > > >> > > > Thanks!> > > >> > > > -Jed> > > >> > >> >>