RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Which rife machine?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,I got my last batch from drugstore.com. The 'Now' brand, 750-count is the best deal. These are gelatin rather than veggie caps. Caps are much more expensive bought locally, like close to 2-3 times more expensive.And for the making caps, I'd strongly recommend The Capsule Machine: definitely the easiest in my experience.(capsuleconnection.com or amazon.com)Last night, I made 1200 Himalayan salt caps! As of now, I have a 9-month supply, which feels so good. I store them in the 2.2lb Himalayan salt jars from Swanson's. They keep very well that way.Be well,Léna

Hi LenaThank you for the info. I went to the link you gave me. Sounds like a good place to start. Where do you buy the empty gel caps from? Online or at local store?Hope all is well,> > > > > Hi,> > > > My name is and recently diagnosed with Lyme disease. Feel that I contracted it 1993 or 1994. Since I found out about having this lovely disease, I have read and researched information until my foggy head is spinning in all directions! How do you know where to begin? It seems to me that a rife machine of some sort is the way to start but how do you know which ones really work and ones that are junk? > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > >>

Guest guest

HI, I ordered the machine but i was unsure of what capsule size so i orderd o, i was wondering if one is trying to capsule herbs does the machine grind them or do u have to use something else to grind them and could an expresso grinding machine be used for that? and i was also wondering about bird feeds(SEEDS),i was told they are good for digetive problems can ca be ground into powder and used in this way....ThanksDamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: drumroll@...Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:27:05 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Which rife machine?

Hi ,I got my last batch from drugstore.com. The 'Now' brand, 750-count is the best deal. These are gelatin rather than veggie caps. Caps are much more expensive bought locally, like close to 2-3 times more expensive.And for the making caps, I'd strongly recommend The Capsule Machine: definitely the easiest in my experience.(capsuleconnection.com or amazon.com)Last night, I made 1200 Himalayan salt caps! As of now, I have a 9-month supply, which feels so good. I store them in the 2.2lb Himalayan salt jars from Swanson's. They keep very well that way.Be well,Léna

Hi LenaThank you for the info. I went to the link you gave me. Sounds like a good place to start. Where do you buy the empty gel caps from? Online or at local store?Hope all is well,> > > > > Hi,> > > > My name is and recently diagnosed with Lyme disease. Feel that I contracted it 1993 or 1994. Since I found out about having this lovely disease, I have read and researched information until my foggy head is spinning in all directions! How do you know where to begin? It seems to me that a rife machine of some sort is the way to start but how do you know which ones really work and ones that are junk? > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > >>

Guest guest

Hi Damarise,I use a (00) capsule size with a (00) machine. (00) is pretty close to 1g.The 'machine' only holds the gelatin caps precisely in place so tops can fitted tightly over bottoms, and then ejected. Salt should be fine-ground to fit maximum amount of weight. Coarse chunky salt will fill less efficiently, Anything else should be finely ground before putting in the capsules in the machine. Not sure about a coffee grinder. I had some coarse terminalia chebula (ordered what I thought would be powder and got large twigs and chunks) and my grinder choked on it. Best to always get bulk herbs in powdered form.Be well,Léna

HI, I ordered the machine but i was unsure of what capsule size so i orderd o, i was wondering if one is trying to capsule herbs does the machine grind them or do u have to use something else to grind them and could an expresso grinding machine be used for that? and i was also wondering about bird feeds(SEEDS),i was told they are good for digetive problems can ca be ground into powder and used in this way....ThanksDamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: drumroll@...Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:27:05 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Which rife machine?

Guest guest

Hi Lena,

which rife machine did you use? still trying to decide.

thx,

karen

Hi Lena

Thank you for the info. I went to the link you gave me. Sounds like a good place to start. Where do you buy the empty gel caps from? Online or at local store?

Hope all is well,

> > > > > Hi,> > > > My name is and recently diagnosed with Lyme disease. Feel that I contracted it 1993 or 1994. Since I found out about having this lovely disease, I have read and researched information until my foggy head is spinning in all directions! How do you know where to begin? It seems to me that a rife machine of some sort is the way to start but how do you know which ones really work and ones that are junk? > > > > Thank you,> > > > > > > > > >>