RemedySpot.com

Terry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

I am so puzzled by your inability to see your part in this whole debacle, accept

the genuine apology you were given and move on, and many similiar previous

debacles. I just really, wonder if you know that YOU have been responsible for

(quote from your post) " " " " " impulsive blurting out kind of posting...disruptive,

provocative posting that takes on a pattern..especially when it comes from the

same person more than a few times. I get many have impulse control issues, but

when it happens time and again, well..I don't know.. we need to be able to

address that more fully. " " " " "

you write that " " many have impulse control issues, " " as if you don't!

and you have demonstrated your 'impulse control issues' time and time again.

Since you failed to acknowledge it, I would like to point out to you the part of

the moderator's post that asked that posts to this forum be ACT related. I hope

you understand the significance of this request.

Wanda

I'm not getting into this juvenile dog-fight. This was a back channel communication to me, and yet seems you choose to go ahead and send it to everyone!. Just the kind of disruptive "splitting" melodramatic stuff the list doesn't need. I was just offering up some observations to Kate as to where I see some trouble spots are.Where did I say I'm totally immune to these problems? As

I just wrote you back channel of course I have had similar problems--detailed them quite a bit on this list.This is getting beyond old. Time to move on.I've been trying to move the list forward with some new amazing insights I've been having on my ACT journey, but seems others have a different idea. To: ACT_for_the_Public Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 8:35 AM Subject: Terry

Hi Terry,

I am so puzzled by your inability to see your part in this whole debacle, accept the genuine apology you were given and move on, and many similiar previous debacles. I just really, wonder if you know that YOU have been responsible for

(quote from your post)"""""impulsive blurting out kind of posting...disruptive, provocative posting that takes on a pattern..especially when it comes from the same person more than a few times. I get many have impulse control issues, but when it happens time and again, well..I don't know.. we need to be able to address that more fully."""""

you write that ""many have impulse control issues,"" as if you don't!

and you have demonstrated your 'impulse control issues' time and time again.

Since you failed to acknowledge it, I would like to point out to you the part of the moderator's post that asked that posts to this forum be ACT related. I hope you understand the significance of this request.

Wanda To: "ACT_for_the_Public " <ACT_for_the_Public > Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Purpose of List Reminder

Thanks Kate, I don't envy the role of a moderator...I think what you're saying though has been known for a while. IMO as being around here a long time is what seems fuzzy for some is what is "ACT relevant" and what isn't.What

also seems fuzzy is a very liberal allowance for impulsive blurting out

kind of posting...disruptive, provocative posting that takes on a pattern..especially when it comes from the same person more than a few times. I get many have impulse control issues, but when it happens time and again, well..I don't know.. we need to be able to address that more fully. Thanks,terry To: ACT_for_the_Public Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 9:17 AM Subject: Purpose of List Reminder

Hello everyone,

This is a gentle reminder that this list is meant to be a place where people can discuss and gain support for using ACT within their personal lives. While it may be tempting to discuss topics that are not relevant to the list, we ask that you discuss non-ACT topics back-channel.

I am temporarily moderating this listserv. We will alert you when the permanent listserv moderator is appointed and will request feedback for the moderation process at that time.

Warmly,

Kate