RemedySpot.com

Starting over with coil machine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month since

we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or can I

just start where I left off, time wise.

What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

Guest guest

what are you treating?  i had to stop for a couple months with bart and babs and had to start slow again.  i had been doing 2, 30 min sessions daily for bart and a babs coil of about 1, 30 min.  the bart hit hard and then after getting a handle on that i later started the babs and it wasn't nice either.  so, if you are doing either of these, i would start slow.  you will probably be able to move up more quickly, but go slow to see how big your bacterial load is.

the same would be true for lyme, however, it does not increase as quickly as bart and babs.  but again, it will only take you a few days to see how heavy the load is and then you can progress more quickly depending on how you can handle the herx.  but slow is safer to start.

barbara

I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or can I just start where I left off, time wise.

What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

Guest guest

I would start off right at the beginning. You may be able to ramp up much faster but you could end up with some major herxing if you start up where you left off.

Terry

Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:38 PM

To: Lyme_and_Rife

Subject: Starting over with coil machine

I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or can I just start where I left off, time wise.What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

Guest guest

Hi ,

Best to start low, scale up after any lengthy break...

If you just pick up where you left off, kill too many pathogens at once,

this could end up with a bad herx... Pathogens continue to reproduce.

Take care,

Jim

>

> I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month

since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or

can I just start where I left off, time wise.

> What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

>

>

Guest guest

Hii am also not using the machine often. Today i felt horrible and continued to coil, i felt a bit better i guess. but the strange thing is i still do not herx, i can coil for a long time on any of the frequencies but i still do not herx. Some high frequencies do make me feel better but not there is no herx.ThanksDamariseTo: Lyme_and_Rife From: jimjax2@...Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 01:39:43 +0000Subject: Re: Starting over with coil machine

Hi ,

Best to start low, scale up after any lengthy break...

If you just pick up where you left off, kill too many pathogens at once,

this could end up with a bad herx... Pathogens continue to reproduce.

Take care,

Jim

>

> I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or can I just start where I left off, time wise.

> What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Damarise,

If you don't herx from Coiling, you don't benefit... Feeling better after a

session is okay,

but if you kill enough pathogens you should feel worse, a herx, which is

beneficial...

Doug MacLean the man who designed and built the Doug Coil used these frx's and

he and

his family were successful in getting better from Lyme.. Some of these are

coinfection frx's

we don't believe Doug knew about coinfections 20 years ago when he was

treating..

Taking EmergenC 1/2 hour before Coiling may be beneficial in killing pathogens..

In my area,

it can be purchased at WalMart in the supplement section.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=emergenC & x=0 & y=0

Doug's Frequencies for Lyme:

When to change frequencies:

Change frequencies when you feel like you are no longer making progress (not

herxing or not showing signs of improvement. If you have not previously herxed,

start off the new frequency using the instruction above " How to Start " . Try a

frequency three times before you declare it as not being effective for you.

203, 207 (200-210)

2112, 2127, 2128 (2100-2150)

655 (caution—Doug had an intense reaction to this—use with caution)

Take care,

Jim

>

> >

>

> > I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month

since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or

can I just start where I left off, time wise.

>

> > What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).

>

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, My aunt believes she has Lyme and has purchased a hulda clark frequency generator? As she felt the zapper was not strong enough. She loves it and raves about it. Has anyone used one of these to treat Lyme. Cheers From: Lyme_and_Rife [mailto:Lyme_and_Rife ] On Behalf Of jimjax2Sent: Wednesday, 20 June 2012 12:14 PMTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: Re: Starting over with coil machine Hi Damarise,If you don't herx from Coiling, you don't benefit... Feeling better after a session is okay,but if you kill enough pathogens you should feel worse, a herx, which is beneficial...Doug MacLean the man who designed and built the Doug Coil used these frx's and he andhis family were successful in getting better from Lyme.. Some of these are coinfection frx'swe don't believe Doug knew about coinfections 20 years ago when he was treating.. Taking EmergenC 1/2 hour before Coiling may be beneficial in killing pathogens.. In my area,it can be purchased at WalMart in the supplement section.https://www.swansonvitamins.com/q?kw=emergenC & x=0 & y=0Doug's Frequencies for Lyme: When to change frequencies: Change frequencies when you feel like you are no longer making progress (not herxing or not showing signs of improvement. If you have not previously herxed, start off the new frequency using the instruction above " How to Start " . Try a frequency three times before you declare it as not being effective for you. 83 100 203, 207 (200-210) 307 410 432 612 790 , 2127, 2128 (2100-2150) 655 (caution—Doug had an intense reaction to this—use with caution) Take care,Jim> > >> > > I have been too lax with my machine. If it has been about 3 weeks/1 month since we last coiled, do I start over from the beginning as far as time goes, or can I just start where I left off, time wise.> > > What would happen if I did just pick up where I left off (duration wise).> > > > > >>