RemedySpot.com

Re: rife vs. coil vs. B ot: homeopathics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kristie,

I live in Phila., Pa and am using homeopathics for Lyme. would love to talk to someone who has been healed using them! i have been to a llmd in the burbs a couple times but haven't mentioned rife to him yet. guess they aren't allowed to discuss it? I am being coached by a woman who got over lyme using homeopathics. thx, karen

Hi Kris

I have not seen this Dvd, but if it helps, I have 3 kids with Lyme and Bart ( I’m sure of this one as they have the weird stretch mark) and I believe Babesia and possibly others too.

My eldest is now 12 and is affected most like your child. She had developed accelerating OCD, anxiousness, meltdowns, light and sound problems, hatred of crowds etc ...she has now been diagnosed with Aspergers....3 years ago the school told me it was impossible she had this.

We have her on Faverin to help with her OCD and she appreciates this greatly.

On the Lyme front, we have revolved through a lot of therapies which have helped. We have used, colloidal silver, antibiotics, cats claw ...etc..

We finally bought a Doug Coil machine from Action coil based on the fact that this model has the longest best record treating Lyme.

We have been treating our daughter for a few months for Bartonella , building up the time slowly. All I can say is it definitely works! She herxs! She herxes now to Lyme freq too. Be VERY careful to build up slowly and use LOTs of products to detox toxins. Kids with this symtoms seem to have a lot of problems with their detox pathways and definitely need all of the help they can get.

We also now give her DE plus lemon juice in water or green clasy , Biofilam (seaweed extract to detox), heaps of clean water, find adding in salt c, helps , spray her with magnesium to absorb through skin. I would give her Morlife Barley grass in orange juice if she could hold it down, as it helps me dramatically. Basically anything that detoxes and supports what she is missing eaten out by Lyme, ( eg mag, b6, omega 6, zinc (all lots not small amounts) , biotin and silica manganese, arachidonic acid and taurine are often low and need supplementation) while she rifes.

As her herxes lessen I will put her back on herbal supplements too such as Pau D’arco, clove (very powerful killer of Bartonella so be very careful with this. I would dilute 1 drop of clove bud oil with a carrier oil such as olive in a capsule and give with food), polygonum/cuspidatum/resvesatrol/Japanese knotwood (all the same with different names) Plus teasel.

I will also add in biofilm busters such as serraptase and natto and teasel.

To be honest, Doug coil with detox and her antibiotics is all she can handle right now with herxing. My other two kids I can do more with herbs

Cheers

From: Lyme_and_Rife [mailto:Lyme_and_Rife ] On Behalf Of KrisSent: Monday, 11 June 2012 5:16 AMTo: Lyme_and_Rife Subject: rife vs. coil vs. B

I watched a DVD back from the 2006 Rife conference w/ Rosner and Doug Maclean (friend let me borrow it) where they discuss the coil machine used to treat Lyme. It was very interesting and got me into researching this form of therapy. I never got a chance to actually see the machine or understand the difference as far as use compared to the GB 4000 which I have seen/used a few times. Is it more difficult to use the coil machine? Any info comparing/constrasting the 2 machines is very appreciated. My naturopath/nutritionist sold me Life Frequencies Professional. It is essentially a rife machine program for my laptop. It works on sound frequency. For $120 we thought it was worth trying but I just don't want to waste my time on something that isn't going to bring down the bacterial load enough otherise it is like running on ice...getting nowhere. I feel like I can say we seen some herxing with it but who knows. It wasn't like how we felt when we

tried the G B 4000. I just feel like I have looked since April at machines and need to make a decision since school ended Fri and I want to get a jump start on it over the summer. My daughter (10 yrs old) has gone in reverse in the past 2 months after 18 months of steadily doing better. I'm not sure what has caused the backslide but I need to try and get ahead of the game again. It is torture watching her feel anxious, have meltdowns and OCD creep back into the picture again. We/dr. believe it is the Bart causing this. Thanks!