Re: Re: URSY Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the gut

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here si what I found close to what you say

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/uva-ursi-000278.htm

uva ursi

kindly Marie

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the gut

HI Melllan,

Ursy Ursy , is nt it garlic ? The Allicin if I am nor ong would do as i think it is garlic extract super concentrate if I am not rong

KIndly Marie

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:57 PMSubject: Re: Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the gut

Hi there, I had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting. I was told that many people do have it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there. I know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it. There is an herb that treats citrobacter as well. I can't remember the name. I was on Cipro for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis. I immediately stopped. Many years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't know I had until 6 years later). This is the same abx they use for Bart. Anyway you are smart to stay away. Try looking up the herb. Something like Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx.