RemedySpot.com

Re: Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the gut

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi there, I had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting. I was told that many people do have it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there. I know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it. There is an herb that treats citrobacter as well. I can't remember the name. I was on Cipro for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis. I immediately stopped. Many years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't know I had until 6 years later). This is the same abx they use for Bart. Anyway you are smart to stay away. Try

looking up the herb. Something like Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx.

Guest guest

Do you mean Uva Ursi?

>

> Hi there, I  had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found

Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting.  I was told that many people do have

it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put

me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there.   I

know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it.  There is an herb

that treats citrobacter as well.  I can't remember the name.   I was on Cipro

for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis.  I immediately stopped.   Many

years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't

know I had until 6 years later).  This is the same abx they use for Bart.   

Anyway you are smart to stay away.  Try looking up the herb.  Something like

Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx. 

>

Guest guest

Uva Ursi translates to 'Bear Berry'. Excellent natural, mild diarrhetic. I used to get it in the Traditonal Medicinals' Brand Weightless tea, to rid my eyes of extra fluid retention in the corneas which hampered night-driving. It grows here in the north. Not sure if it's any relation to barberry, though, which was an exotic import and a nuisance species. L.

Do you mean Uva Ursi?

>

> Hi there, I had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting. I was told that many people do have it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there. I know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it. There is an herb that treats citrobacter as well. I can't remember the name. I was on Cipro for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis. I immediately stopped. Many years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't know I had until 6 years later). This is the same abx they use for Bart. Anyway you are smart to stay away. Try looking up the herb. Something like Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx.

>

Guest guest

Found this -

Last updated 1 month ago

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Citrobacter

Scientific classification

Kingdom:

Bacteria

Phylum:

Proteobacteria

Class:

Gamma Proteobacteria

Order:

Enterobacteriales

Family:

Enterobacteriaceae

Genus:

Citrobacter

Species:

C. koseri

'Citrobacter koseri' is gram negative, nonspore forming bacilli, aerobic respiration, facultative anaerobes, motile via peritrichous flagella species of Citrobacter[1] in the family of Enterobacteriaceae. The members of the enterobacteriacea are the part of the normal flora of humans and animals digestive tract.

Citrobacter koseri rarely cause neonate brain abcesses having a high rate of mortality and complications, therefore, neonates usually left with severe residual permanent damage. The transmission of C. koseri could be vertical from mother to fetus (local vaginal infection, rupture of the membranes, chorioamniotis may occur between 7th- 11th day prior to delivery) and other sources can be horizontal nosocomial transmission by asymptomatic nursery staff. [2]

Sooo - what about Frx for the family of Enterobacteriaceae as those are in the CAFL??

Guest guest

Thanks for this suggestion guys, we're seeing a herbalist at the end of the

month and this is now on my list of things to ask him about.

> > >

> > > Hi there, I had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found

Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting. I was told that many people do have

it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put

me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there. I

know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it. There is an herb

that treats citrobacter as well. I can't remember the name. I was on Cipro

for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis. I immediately stopped. Many

years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't

know I had until 6 years later). This is the same abx they use for Bart.

Anyway you are smart to stay away. Try looking up the herb. Something like

Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Citizen,

Thank you so much for posting this, I would never have thought of looking at the

family of the bacteria but its a great idea and I will definitely try the

frequencies for this. It'll be so nice to get rid of it completely without

antibiotics.

Thanks again

Suzie

>

> Found this -

> Last updated 1 month agoFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

> Jump to: navigation, search

> Citrobacter

> Scientific classification

> Kingdom: Bacteria

> Phylum: Proteobacteria

> Class: Gamma Proteobacteria

> Order: Enterobacteriales

> Family: Enterobacteriaceae

> Genus: Citrobacter

> Species: C. koseri

>

> 'Citrobacter koseri' is gram negative, nonspore forming bacilli, aerobic

respiration, facultative anaerobes, motile via peritrichous flagella species of

Citrobacter[1] in the family of Enterobacteriaceae. The members of the

enterobacteriacea are the part of the normal flora of humans and animals

digestive tract.

>

> Citrobacter koseri rarely cause neonate brain abcesses having a high rate of

mortality and complications, therefore, neonates usually left with severe

residual permanent damage. The transmission of C. koseri could be vertical from

mother to fetus (local vaginal infection, rupture of the membranes,

chorioamniotis may occur between 7th- 11th day prior to delivery) and other

sources can be horizontal nosocomial transmission by asymptomatic nursery staff.

[2]

>

>

>

> Sooo - what about Frx for the family of Enterobacteriaceae as those are in the

CAFL??

>

Guest guest

Thank you Mellan for the explanation i tlook susefull

Kindly marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the gut

Hi Marie,

Maybe you're talking about something else, but Uva Ursi translates to 'Bear Berry'. A wild-growing viney plant with oval berries. Not garlic. Excellent natural, mild diarrhetic. I used to get it in the Traditonal Medicinals' Brand Weightless tea, to rid my eyes of extra fluid retention in the corneas which hampered night-driving. It grows here in the north. Not sure if it's any relation to barberry, though, which was an exotic import and a nuisance species. L.

HI Melllan,

Ursy Ursy , is nt it garlic ? The Allicin if I am nor ong would do as i think it is garlic extract super concentrate if I am not rong

KIndly Marie

To: "Lyme_and_Rife " <Lyme_and_Rife > Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:57 PMSubject: Re: Rife for Citrobacter Koseri in the

gut

Hi there, I had a stool analysis done many years ago and they found Citrobacter in me too....Hummm interesting. I was told that many people do have it without symptoms etc... She was also a Natural doc and she also wanted to put me on Cipro. Amazing, I think that that abx is the most dangerous out there. I know all the horrid side effects and was stupid to go on it. There is an herb that treats citrobacter as well. I can't remember the name. I was on Cipro for a mere 4 days and started having tendonitis. I immediately stopped. Many years later my LLMD said it was most likely the Bart reacting (which I didn't know I had until 6 years later). This is the same abx they use for Bart. Anyway you are smart to stay away. Try looking up the herb. Something like Ursi Ursi (spelling) if you can't figure out the frx.